Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Mescaline and LSD, no different in effect?

Sun-Kissed

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Avr 2012
Hello everyone.

Earlier today, I watched an old BBC documentary called LSD The Beyond within (quite entertaining, if you’re interested it can be found on YouTube, DocumentaryHeaven, TopDocumentaryFilms, and ThePirateBay) where the claim was made that the subjective experiences induced by mescaline and LSD are indistinguishable. I have never done mescaline. Can anyone confirm, or dispute this claim?

Best wishes :heart:

KrispedKritter

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2011
Having read a lot of material, both new and old, on the subjects, I'd say that that's just not true. All psychedelics are different.

...having said that, I've yet to get my hands on peyote/mescaline myself, but considreing the fundamental chemical differences between the two compounds, and from what I've heard from the people I've talked to who have tried it, it really isn't the same, at least not as you up the dose.

Psychedelic Eric

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Avr 2012
LSD and Mescaline are different. Basically Mescaline is smooth and calm with a natural feel whereas LSD is intense and lively with a synthetic feel. I like them both!

SomeDude

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Sept 2012
Well, the mescaline can give you a stomach ache starting off (depending on how much you take), as for visuals its pretty much the same as taking lsd

E

edensbotanicals1

Invité
I have to agree with P. Eric, mescaline seemed quite a bit more relaxed and easy going, as apposed to LSD, where at times you def have no control what so ever...

B

billalexy

Invité
Well very less people go for mescaline...they prefer the LSD first for better result!!!

buttsexenthusiast

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Juil 2013
fuckin way different mayn, but if you want a real down home experience go with the natural varieties like cacti, mush and datura...Call it personal preferance, but I find more spiritual value in actual organic plants than in chemical/chemical extracts.

Kevin1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Juin 2012
Psychedelic Eric a dit:
LSD and Mescaline are different. Basically Mescaline is smooth and calm with a natural feel whereas LSD is intense and lively with a synthetic feel. I like them both!
My experiences with them have been the same as Pyschedelic Eric's, and I like both, too, but I prefer mescaline.