Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Meditation or Yoga or Qigong

Inscrit
11 Jan 2012
Are they interrelated? Meditation,Yoga and qigong?Which will be the best then? I want to take the best one that really works.I have a very little time

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
yes they are interrelated

none are 'the best' they all 'work'

you have as much time as you have
its really not something you can rush

daleking

Banni
Inscrit
14 Fev 2012
Yes they are interrelated, all of them are related to relaxation of mind. In the practice of meditation, you try to relax and then try to focus your mind on a divine form. Yan Xin explained a qigong method to create an atmosphere conductive for meditation, it describes the superstitious practice of burning incense before images or statues of god. this stimulates the circulation of qi along the meridians and measures the passage time. Deciding the best depends on you, select the one which gives your mind the best relaxation.

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Yeah I believe they are interrelated. And like Crimzen said none are best, just different styles. So just do whichever your prefer.

DaoYang

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Jan 2015
I was practicing yoga when I was very Young, than I discover Taoism with all his practice, and that is my heart practice. I believe that yoga o other types of spiritual practice has to "touch" you inside, so try everything.....experiment by you self and fallow your intuition!!

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
I'm finding a great help also with 5 Tibetans (in the morning, on an empty stomach)

11757d1367226738-esercizi-preparatori-viaggio-i_5_riti_tibetani-2.jpg

Voir la pièce jointe 16249

HemantM

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2014
I think that meditation is very necessary as meditation is deeper than the deepest sleep that you can ever have. When the mind becomes free from agitation, is calm and serene and at peace, meditation happens.

The benefits of meditation are manifold. It is an essential practice for mental hygiene. A calm mind, good concentration, clarity of perception, improvement in communication, blossoming of skills and talents, an unshakeable inner strength, healing, the ability to connect to an inner source of energy, relaxation, rejuvenation, and good luck are all natural results of meditating regularly.

In today's world where stress catches on faster than the eye can see or the mind can perceive, meditation is no more a luxury. It is a necessity. To be unconditionally happy and to have peace of mind, we need to tap into the power of meditation.

---no advertising: http://www.psychonaut.com/general-psychonautics/55036-please-read-forum-rules-guidelines.html -------

Eric01

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Nov 2015
Yes dear I always think that holistic methods are best for treating various health issues. I am an experienced Mississauga acupuncturist and strongly suggest people to go for holistic fitness methods instead of medications.

om love

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Mai 2016
It all works!

All three will give you physical and spiritual benefits.

Meditation is pointed more towards spiritual benefits.
Qigong is pointed more towards physical benefits
and making you energy stronger and sensitive

Yoga means union.
That is union with God you your true self if you want.
Meditation is part of yoga as well because it helps
a practitioner discover his true nature that is spiritual.

Some yogas are pointed more towards physical benefits like hatha yoga
and some more towards spiritual benefits like Arhatic Yoga and others.

You can combine all three.