Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Marijuana - First time High

• Auteur de la discussion Slavoff
  • Date de début
S

Slavoff

Invité
That was my first drug ever taken. I was 130 pounds and 15 years old. It was during a summer camp that lasted for 4 days. Before that I have done weed only once on the first day of the camp. The story is about my last night when I smoked again with a couple of friends. So I had absolutely no idea what is weed and what my friends told me it's that is just making you shaky and makes funny everything. So I thought why not and did it. First I did 2 deep inhales of the spliff then while was in the circle I hold it in my longs and it came back to me 3 times again and I did the same. After smoking it we went to party in someone's room. Nothing. It was boring and we decided to go our room to grab some beers. While we were leaving a group of girls told me I had REALLY RED EYES. I steel wasn't feeling anything abnormal. We grabbed the beers. Then we played one game for high times - basically each of the players have to whistle a song for 30 seconds. I laughed like this was the first funny thing that ever happened to me, I couldn't breathe I thought it was lasting like 1 minute and then I understood that I'm high (on the other day I saw a video that my friend made and it's lasting no more than 15 seconds). Then my fellas decided to go in the pool. They went without waiting for me and I didn't go, I stayed at the room alone.
Here starts the crazy part. First I went to the bathroom to take a piss; the first thing I noticed is that I hear every single sound so clearly. Then I went to my bed, just felt like it. I started thinking about stuff, and then I looked at the wall and there was a tree, and behind it a hole jungle. A moment after that I started hearing sounds of birds and monkeys, and here it is a monkey on the first tree. I was like WOW, and then I realized that I'm still in my bed and that's not true. Closed my eyes for a moment. Than opened it again. Everything is normal. Then I heard a group of girls entering the room and start laughing at me, because I'm high. I just blinked and they weren't there, but I could still hear their voices. I went to the door and saw that the door it's not closed and is unctuous. I closed it and locked it. Took several deep breaths and kind of calmed down. After that I went to the mirror to see how red my eyes are. I took look at the reflection for a couple of seconds. What I saw is little confused boy that doesn't know what is doing. Decided that I have to help him, and started talking stuff how to get on the right track. Stuff about his girlfriend, school, parents, and friends. After a big talk I went back to the door because I heard some steps. There was a hole in the door and I could see everything that was outside. I heard some voices and laughs, and there it was - the group of chicks passing through. I heard some steps, and I saw my English teacher passing through. The coolest thing about this hole was that is secret and I could only see through it. Then I just smiled and went back to the bed.
Not much after that I heard a knock on the door and girl called my name. I opened the door and she entered. An old classmate who likes me from a lot of time, and I didn't like her at all, just avoiding her. Now she was maybe drunk. She laid next to me in the bed. Awgh she was uglier than ever. I told her that I'm not in the mood and I have to sleep. Nope she stayed. I was tired as hell. She told me is 4 o'clock in the morning. I told her that if she doesn't leave I will make her and that I'm serious.
Finally some bed time. I just undressed and went to sleep.

So… that’s maybe not a trip. But for me the important part is the talk I did in the in front of the mirror. I steel remember what I said. The point is I said some truly shit that helped me know where I am at that moment and where should I go. That was time of lucidity where you just know it. I just knew everything. The strangest part is that I didn’t feel like I talked to me, I felt like I talked to somebody else. And it was definitely different and better than meditation and that kind a stuff I did before that, where I felt like closed. The other think I liked is that hallucinations I got. On the next day I explained everything to me. It’s just that I’m paying attention to any detail I hear and see. For example the girls I thought are in the room. I explained it like that - when the guys left they didn’t close the door so I just left it like that because I went to the bathroom, and forgot it. When the hallucination came, the first thing I thought is how they got here. Maybe that felt in the unconsciousness world in my head. Then I heard the girl’s voices. And after that works the imagination. I don’t know if that is correct explanation to what happened, but it works for me. Then I asked why exactly my imagination decided that they should laugh at me. That way I went all over my hallucinations I had (I didn’t wrote them all here).
The point is I was amazed how I can study myself within weed. Now weed is more than “it just makes you shaky…”, I do a lot of preparations and do it just by myself. I still haven’t done any other psychedelic drugs; I think I should do them when I get more experience - older.
English is not my native language so pardon me if I haven’t explained something understandable. I just found what psychonaut is, and decided to share with you people my first experience with weed. So please tell me if I do something wrong with my explanations or whatever I do wrong.