Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Make Trip More Visual - How?

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
So, are there ways to make a trip more visual?

I heard Ketamine will do the trick, but I really doubt that.

Next thing I heard is Nitrous Oxigen is pretty effective.

Anyone with experience or some info on the subject?
Thanks. :)

G

Invité
Errrr, which substance would you to like to give you a more visual trip ? Coz' I surely wouldn't recommand taking Ket with alot of psychedelics...

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Depends on the substance. LSD can be made more visual by smoking a lot of cannabis. Most tryptamines are extremely visual when you just up the dose (5+ dry grams cubensis).

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Yea, I was talking about when the (mushroom-Acid) trip is wearing off, you could use Nitrous Oxigen to make it more visual again, no?

miow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Déc 2006
2ci and acid make for interesting visuals. if your bold dmt and acid is a crazy combinationfor visuals

G

Invité
HeartCore a dit:
Depends on the substance. LSD can be made more visual by smoking a lot of cannabis.

Well that depends on the user, cause my acid trips were as visual as trips can get and smoking cannabis doesn't make it more visual for me...

But DaZeD, it's still unclear wich trip from what substance you want to make more visual. If you mean a mushroom trip, take Panaeolus Cyanescens instead of Psilocybe Cubensis for more visuals (or take more cubensis)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
if u want it to be more visual :) simply take higher doses ..
or depending on the substance .. do a redose after the effects get less..
but the redose will probably mean u need to take more then u took the first time... something I do not really recommend though :)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
ProStoner a dit:
if u want it to be more visual :) simply take higher doses ..
or depending on the substance .. do a redose after the effects get less..
but the redose will probably mean u need to take more then u took the first time... something I do not really recommend though :)

simply take higher doses ????????????????

, if you want to have trips more visual , only experience can do it

I can have GREAT visions with 1,5 cubensis , never depends in the dose

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
HeartCore a dit:

So did you ever take a 120 grams dose of fresh cubensis for comparison?

Didnt think so ;)

I never took fresh shrooms only dried , but yes , I take big doses usualy like 10 , 15 grams dried cubensis , and no problem to take 2 grams or more Copelandia I took it thousands of times since the last 8 years, but i don´t need it , i can have great trips with very small doses and I trip 2 times per week(not with mushrooms) ,and as with mescaline I can trip with 300 g(dried tissues) San Pedro but i can also have a great trip trip with 30 g , if you know work with your mind you don't need large doses , only if you are too far from your mind you will need a lot more if you know your mind as most of experienced psychedelics users , you don´t need large doses , of corse when we start we need to take a lot more as me some years ago , not now

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
The question wasnt if you can have great trips on lower doses, it was how to get it more visual. I've seen people in my group of friends time and again, LSD vets, taking mushrooms for the first time, liking it but dont loving it since it doesnt have these great visuals. Upping the dose always makes them think again.

But anyway, if you trip twice per week, your tolerance is messed up anyway and you probably need bigger dosis anyway :)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
HeartCore a dit:
The question wasnt if you can have great trips on lower doses, it was how to get it more visual. I've seen people in my group of friends time and again, LSD vets, taking mushrooms for the first time, liking it but dont loving it since it doesnt have these great visuals. Upping the dose always makes them think again.

But anyway, if you trip twice per week, your tolerance is messed up anyway and you probably need bigger dosis anyway :)

I trip twice per week but not only with mushooms , i use Peruvians Torch Ayahuasca and shrooms for the ritual , and I never had tolerance with any substance , even when i took several days , even if i pass a week triping everyday like now that i am unemployed , and i never need to take more than my usual dose , but i have a fantastic metabolism , even with prescription meds(analgesisc , antibiotics) i take always the children doses ,because my body react very well to any substances , my doctor say this is great and is a signal of great health and great body metabolism that s why i can eat twice the times of a norlmal person and i never become fat .

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Kind of funny debate this, we are talking about making a trip more visual, I respond with a solution that seems to work for 99% of the people. you jump in mentioning I'm talking nonsense, then two posts further you admit that you possess a special metabolism which makes you react differently to hallucinogens and dosage.

I'm getting too old for this shit.
Laters all

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I m just talking about my experience ,just an exemple if a take 0,5 dried mexican and is impossible for me to drive a car .
I had a VERy hard experience with 1/4 of lsd , i was take to the hospital with 1/4 acid with breath problems and paranoia atack , so
and i can vomit with 1 gram mexican

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
and there are a lot of reports of bad trips with 0.25 mexicans ,there a lot of people with extreme low tolerance , i have the lucky to be one of them

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
BerichtGeplaatst: 15 Dec 2006 10:14 Onderwerp:
I m just talking about my experience ,just an exemple if a take 0,5 dried mexican and is impossible for me to drive a car .
I had a VERy hard experience with 1/4 of lsd , i was take to the hospital with 1/4 acid with breath problems and paranoia atack , so
and i can vomit with 1 gram mexican

you didnt bring it as 'just your experience' but as a general truth:
I dont debate this but this was your response:

simply take higher doses ????????????????

, if you want to have trips more visual , only experience can do it

So just admit you where talking out of your ass please :p
(no offense)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
But i still think it never depends in the dose , when i started to use psychedelics I never had a real visual trip , even with very strong doses and with bad trips i had only special visual effects i m talking about VISIONS not about hallucinations , and i don't talk about my experience , i m goa trance lover and i know a lot of psychedelics users as all my friends and my family .
but i understand , only 1 or 2% of the population can have visions with psychedelics , just read about psychanalise

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Yea, I was talking about when the (mushroom-Acid) trip is wearing off, you could use Nitrous Oxigen to make it more visual again, no?

exactly: no.
N2O while/after shrooming is nice (if you can hanlde it), but it does *NOT* make the trip more visual.
It makes the N2O experience stronger, but N2O is absolutely non visual.
Well, that's my experience.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
amoak a dit:
But i still think it never depends in the dose , when i started to use psychedelics I never had a real visual trip , even with very strong doses and with bad trips i had only special visual effects i m talking about VISIONS not about hallucinations , and i don't talk about my experience , i m goa trance lover and i know a lot of psychedelics users as all my friends and my family .
but i understand , only 1 or 2% of the population can have visions with psychedelics , just read about psychanalise

Visions, hallucinations, those are flakey concepts at best. What are my hallucinations, can be your visions and vice versa.

When talking visuals, I am assuming we are talking about the visual aspect of a trip and that can be intensified by upping the dose. Difference in visuals (for me) between dabblers dose (< 2g dried) and heroic dose (+7g) is that the first will definitaly give me clearer, sharper view (in the eye of the beholder), I see moving patterns on the wall, my cat, my hands. With a heroic dose, things are quite different for me, jungle growing in my living room, spheres of light, very detailed around me, closed eyes visuals are astonishing. I cannot even begin to describe the differences between these two states.

But I start to suspect that you have a different meaning for the word visuals and that you link it more with a religious experience and thats a different story, one can have profound religious experiences without the use of any substance and upping the dose, will not guarantee a religious experience, like it does guarantee intensified visuals :)

Yea I dont buy this personally. With the correct set/setting. everyone can have that experience. Thats the cool stuff about it, no one is left out but it all depends on how, when and why you take them.

Upping the dose is a strategy also used by shamen in the amazon btw ;)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
HeartCore a dit:
But I start to suspect that you have a different meaning for the word visuals and that you link it more with a religious experience and thats a different story, one can have profound religious experiences without the use of any substance and upping the dose, will not guarantee a religious experience, like it does guarantee intensified visuals :)

is truth , you understanded well , I'm very spiritual person and i real believe in my experiences and always in a "religious" way . I don't have any religion and i don't believe in any religion , this was the first thing i learn with my experiences to believe in life and Cosmos , i have my own spirituality and i believe the visions are the universal language but nor all people can receive it as all studies show it and my experience too .
For me when you talk about patterns , spheres of light and stronger colors is that i call visual effects or "hallucinations" the ordinary open eyes visuals , visions are extreme complex paintings that makes you dissolve or evaporate with the image normally with out of body experiences, and with all senses in contact with them , only experienced with the eyes closed , lying down and the body immobilized some times four hours , i can arrive to 16 hours without open my eyes and completely immobiled

But you are right HearCore, i think Dazed just look for a psy experience and not a religious one , so of corse if he take more he can have more visuals distortions and a stronger experience

But i give an advise to Dazed , if you look for just a visual psychedelic experience just try 2c-E , is 100 times better than shrooms if you look for open eyes visuals , even better than lsd for me and cheaper