Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Magic Mushroom Cookies with Trippy Icing

• Auteur de la discussion DDuB
  • Date de début
D

DDuB

Invité
I just made these cookies over the long weekend, and though Id share my easy receipe with you all since it was such a hit at the party I was at.

What you will need...

v2sv.png

1 OZ of Dried Mush :retard:
1 Cookie Dough Tube
1 container of Icing ( I used Vanilla )
1 Large Baking Pan
1 Piece of Wax Paper

i1xf.png

1. Start by Grinding your OZ into dust with a coffee grinder (or anything that grinds to power)
2. Put Cookie Dough into a bowl and use a wooden spoon or other utensil to soften the Dough.
3. Add a lil over a 1/4 of the grinded OZ bag to the cookie dough, work the power in till the cookie dough becomes darker and consistent.
4. Pre heat oven to 400
5. Make 19 or 20 small cookie balls and place on wax paper covered baking pan.
6. Place cookies in oven and bake until desired crispy-ness (every oven is different, I suggest you watch them very closely)

usk8.png

7. Get another bowl and put 1 1/2 cups of icing into it. Dump the remaining 3/4 of the bag into the icing. Use a spoon to mix in the shroom power into the icing. Add more if needed, but taste it first. 1 1/2 cups was all I needed to mask the taste when using vanilla icing.

lo8l.png

8. Put all the shroom icing the baked cookies, and enjoy.

0ljv.png

Had a real good time with these :smoke:

jessiereal24

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Oct 2014
Thanks for sharing recipe. There are some drugs derived from that mushroom that can treat severe depression. In a study published in the Journal of Psychopharmacology, so-called magic mushrooms were identified as a possibly healing drug. The study discovered that spiritual individuals that took psilocybin, the active narcotic in magic mushrooms, noted mystical encounters and better life fulfillment 14 months later.

[Pandora]

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Mai 2015
Thank's for sharing this mate.

One question : can i put dried Mushroom directly in the dough?? I mean, heat the mushroom at high temperature will "destroy" the active substance?

Sorry for my very very very poor english... :(

Radha

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Mai 2017
I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. Like this article https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/scientists-find-possible-explanation-effects-psilocybin/. They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike marijuana does it have any medical use? In one article that I've read magic truffles or shrooms are use on reducing the symtoms of obsessive-conpulsive disorder and anxiety. It can also help people to quit smoking and alcohol addiction. Some studies also suggest the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be useful for cancer patients. I would really want to hear other insights regarding this new possible alternative meds. Thanks

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
Yes, I do believe that magic mushrooms has a potent effects on the brain.. It helps people with anxiety disorder and depression feel relaxed.