Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MUSIC IS MY VALENTINE" with SPIN D, JAY KINARD, MONOVERSE, & PABLOCO at SAPPHIRE 2/15

EuphoriaNYC

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
14 Jan 2013
MUSIC IS MY VALENTINE" with SPIN D, JAY KINARD, MONOVERSE, & PABLOCO at SAPPHIRE 2/15/2013

546878_4978806678083_1075026569_n.jpg

Electronic Night Life Presents… “Music is my Valentine” the official Valentine’s Day After-party!

On Friday February 15th Electronic Night Life brings you a special Valentine’s Day after-party. Whether you have someone special in your life or not…I am sure we can all agree that music is very important to us all, so this will be a night dedicated to celebrating our love of Electronic music!

We are also celebrating the birthdays of Joel Marcano, Gabriel Torres, Lissa Snyder, and Michael Broxton! If your birthday is in February you are welcome to join us too.

This event will be Electronic Night Life’s debut at the Sapphire Lounge in the lower east side and will feature several styles of music including progressive house, techno, and trance. At Electronic Night Life we truly believe in supporting top notch talent as well as standing behind great new artists.

We are proud to bring you the New York City debut of Pabloco aka Paul Moreno, who will be opening up the night with some great progressive grooves. We also have Jay Kinard on the decks keeping the grooves going and tapping into some new sounds. Following Jay we are glad to announce Spin D aka Fiona Walsh of Clubbers Guide New York who will be spinning some twisted techno beats. Closing out the night we have Monoverse aka Santos Torres who will be banging out some trance tunes!

LINE UP:

SPIN D

JAY KINARD

MONOVERSE

PABLOCO

‎*Live art installation and painting*
*Therapeutic Massage by Lili - Massage In Style [Hamptons]*
*Custom flame worked glass and stained glass & jewelry by Monika - Glassup Studio [Greenwich]
*Complimentary cupcakes baked by Z (while supplies last*

RSVP AT FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/events/308035302640408/

RSVP AT RESIDENT ADVISOR: RA Tickets: Music is my Valentine at Sapphire, New York

Doors open at 10PM-4AM

21+ with valid ID / Admission $5 before 11PM $10 after, no RSVP necessary!

Attention DJ’s: We are always looking for up and coming talent. Stop by and speak with me about possible bookings in person. Please be sure to bring a demo with you. We are not accepting online submissions at this time.

Is it your birthday? Come celebrate your birthday with us and get complimentary admission and a free bottle of champagne. You must RSVP in advanced and present ID to verify birthday to take advantage of this offer. Please email [email protected] for bottle service info or if you have any questions.

Sapphire Lounge
249 Eldridge Street (Between Houston & Stanton)

Electronic Night Life

Welcome to SapphireNYC.com :: Sapphire Lounge|249 Eldridge|Btwn Houston and Stanton|NYC

Welcome to ClubbersGuideNewYork.com

Home Page

Monoverse | EDM Producer & DJ