Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA vaporisable?

adoma

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Oct 2007
Does anyone know what happens if you try vaporise MDMA?
I mean, does anyone know at what temprature it can be vaporised?
Or isn't it worth to do?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Interesting question!

Is MDMA heat resistant?

I can't imagine the vapor will be very palatable.

Guigz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
Pur MDMA is HCl so you can make a freebase protocole with petrolum ether, one gr of md soaked with hydroxyde sodium and water, 30gr of ether, let's evaporate, doing the same thing with ether once again.

Boiling point of mdma is 100/110°C. Too much heat destroy md.

Some quote of an user

I only took this one hit, and blew out quite a large cloud of vapor. Within 3 seconds after I exhaled I felt a rush hit me, comparable to meth, but less speedy, direct, and euphoric effects. This rush went straight went straight to my brain. I felt a hot sensation flood my head, but my entire limbs got really cold. All I did was pour my heart out to my wife, who refused to smoke the MDMA. Sadly at the hour mark I plummeted downward, however it wasn't really a crash. I just was coming down softly, as with opiates, or wacky tobacky. I used this method after I injected it, so I expected the same effect. :)

MDMA freebase seems to be very caustic oil. And the ratio effect/pleasure aren't very good.

If you have MDMA HCl ingest it.

Interesting question for sure.
But for the encyclopedical knowledge, not for the empirical knowledge.

sorry for my bullshit english.

chimp_masta_flex

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2008
A friend of mine smoked some MDMA crystals as is. So presumably hydrochloride salts. Apparently he got quite a strong effect but says he wouldnt repeat it. Im fairly confident of the purity of the crystals as well, though this is from knowing the source rather than the batch. It is possible that it may have had some smokable impurities in it.

Frequency

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Avr 2009
There was a pink batch of MDMA HCl going around about 5 years ago and you could smoke it. SWIM used a piece of foil and vaped it like crank. A huge blast caused the same effects as a nice oral dose but it lasted shorter. SWIM would also eat/snort some to prolong the effects. SWIM's advice is "just eat it!"

Short answer: Yes

Moriarty

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2007
It sure does taste bad when smoked like that ;-)!

SWIMchem5

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Août 2012
It will polymerize because the Methylenedioxy part of MDxx compounds can't resist aluminum chloride or temperatures higher than 110 degrees Celsius.
Short answer, no.
Just eat it, pill it(press it into a tablet), parachute it, capsule it, or dissolve in some juice and chug it down. Just don't smoke it or vaporize it.

munerox

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Oct 2014
MDMA is vaporizable and very intense when vaporized. Its just a real pain in the ass to prepare it. If someone is looking for a different high than orally using mdma, SWIM would suggest an IV injection. This is way more intense. Cook it in water (SWIM uses pure vitamin C crystals to aid in the mixing), assuming we are refering to pure crystal MDMA. Please dont inject ecstacy pills. Not all MDMA will mix up very easily. This is why SWIM uses the vitamin C (use way less than the amount of MDMA being injected. In fact, just a pinch is needed. It burns if too much is used - its vitamin C). That, and the fact that it is good for your veins (MDMA is really bad for the veins). Try to use as much water as possible. If its pure MDMA, only a 10th - 3/10ths of a gram are needed. Any more will result in the worst headache you could ever imagine times 10 with electric shocks running up and down your spine zapping your brain for about 2 weeks. SWIM believes this to be the best way to do it for the experienced only. SWIM would eat, snort, or even boof it before preparing a freebase and smoking it. In fact, dont even bring it to the injection level. Cause once someone does, they wont want to do anything else.