Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA body-flashback on weed.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I took MDMA about a week ago and hammered it down with 3 joints, just because smoking is so damn good on MDMA. Now I smoke a joint again and my hearts starts to glow and grow warm, but even more intense than on MDMA. This is really wonderful. Amaizing, I could trip for an hour now. Anybody recognize this?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
well, not with mdma, but I once drank wormwood tea, smoked weed and inhaled laughing gas...
since that, weed has had a dissociative feeling to it. one time I hit the bong, and I had really no2-like hallucinations + auditory distortions. I don't know if this still would be the case, I never took such an amount of cannabis again.
this was somthing like 1 year ago
now, the days after I smoked some weed, I feel kind of disconnected, "depersonalized". this can hold on for a long time..

I don't know if it fits to that topic :)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
sure. Interesting. Weed seems to function as some sort of link between base-level and the psychedelic space. Tripping makes weed more interesting.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
weed has huge potential in triggering flashbacks.
if i smoke the day after a trip, some memories come back.

same for MDMA

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Yeah when I do either speed, E or shrooms, the week after I get flashbacks when I smoke pot :)

This helps A LOT when you feel wasted the day after :x

I'm gonna be wasted tomorrow.

But I got hashish :)

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Forkbender- Weed is sublime on psychedelics.

Most people I know didn't do it, and I don't know why, but I suspect that it intensified it to extremes they didn't like or weren't ready for.

I don't smoke until after the peak of MDMA, but as soon as I feel that I'm slipping from the peak, smoke a real good bud and pow! right back where I was an hour ago......we used to stay up two or three days, rolling and smoking weed.....

I love good weed.

duck29now

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
I know what you mean. One time I smoked a couple bowls after rolling the day before, or a few days before, and as I was listening to my buddy play his guitar, it was like the MDMA was sparked for about 10-15 minutes. It was so cool, I had to dance! :D

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Last two times I did MDMA I didn't smoke any weed, and the experience was much more empathogenic and more "outside my head".

But it tastes sooo good :lol:

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
spice a dit:
Forkbender- Weed is sublime on psychedelics.

Don't know if it's the same for you, but while on shroom (sry bout the offtopic), smoking pot doesn't have any noticeable effect. At all!

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^ To me it does.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
I had that with shrooms.
It's like your body doesn't know exactly when he gets MDMA, Psilo. or Weed.
I saw some more experiences on this subject on the internet.
It disappears after a while.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
It's not just the weed that brings back the great memories of mdma.
Every time I hear some great piece of electronic music I start grinning and grinding my jaws ;)

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
That's true. That only happens when somebody is listening to music when you're on MDMA, right?

A couple of weeks ago I was making some music with some friends, and played some tracks very loud to listen if it flows well.
You can easily say who used MDMA or Amfetamines while partying and who not.
Especially when there's a hard beat.
The one's who never used it have a smile on their face of just "banging" with their heads.
The one's who did used it while partying start to moving their jaws. :lol:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
spice a dit:
I have this too.....it falls into the category of 'learned association' and is a feedback loop of sorts.....

yeah ur right, and I also think that because weed has a thing for "making u able to only focus on 1 thing.." but in return u have an uber focus on that 1 thing

so it is easyer to get this learned association thru drug experiences even more when combined with weed.

but I also had it with some bad experiences and that.. is not as much fun I can tell you that ;)

but for me its standard to smoke weed with just about every drug I know ..
I try not to do it before I use the drug though ..
mostly I wait for the effect a bit .. and then decide if I can smoke weed/hasj yes or no... and mostly its a yes :)

only times when I say no .. is when i`m too drunk haha
cause that is really no good at all then

TheFerret

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mai 2008
tryptonaut a dit:
Every time I hear some great piece of electronic music I start grinning and grinding my jaws ;)

YES!

I haven't rolled in over 7 months, and that sense of euphoria STILL floods over me when I hear a bangin' trance track

TheFerret

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Mai 2008
tryptonaut a dit:

YES!

I haven't rolled in over 7 months, and that sense of euphoria STILL floods over me when I hear a bangin' trance track

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
MDMA. Life-time guarantee. :p

wallace69

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
Psychoid a dit:
Yeah when I do either speed, E or shrooms, the week after I get flashbacks when I smoke pot :)

This helps A LOT when you feel wasted the day after :x

I'm gonna be wasted tomorrow.

But I got hashish :)

Hi I'm a bit older but I have just started to experiment with Hard drugs vs Soft drugs, Last week I tried 2 E with a Joint is was the best High I have ever had so far.

wallace69

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
Hi I'm Wallace I'm a bit older but I have just started to experiment I have tried X Weed I want to try MDMA pure what do you think and should I only Do MDMA no Weed ? [email protected]