Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA and mescaline cross-tolerance?

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Last monday I had my very first mescaline experience. It wasn't very strong but beautiful and clear, lasted about 7 hours...

I'm planning on doing some MDMA on a party tonight.

I tried google but there was too much noise to signal ratio...

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I will, thanks :rolleyes:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
All day long I thought it was thursday instead of wednesday (I've been skipping some lessons, studying at home :roll: ).

All morning and afternoon I was all fired up for the party that actually is tomorrow, until a friend came to my house and told me :\

Strange thing: my mom called me today, and she thought it was thursday too...
Anyone else perhaps? :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Short term memory loss due to abusing drugs ????? The starts of demence ???? Demence runs in your family ??? Your mom has been secretly smoking your stash when you wernt looking ????

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Now you mention it, I had a bad feeling about hiding my weed in my mother's kitchen :lol:

No serious, I quit weed again for some moths, It's memory abuse due to losing drugs I guess :roll:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its probably stress through studying so much .

drkelmnt

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2008
Wondering same thing about Mescaline and LSD? Plan on consuming close to 700-1000mg of Mescaline tonight and 5-6 hits of liquid LSD tomorrow night, should I have any problems? Anyone have experience mixing these 2 at the same time? :D

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I don't think so, although it's a bit overkill. :D 600 mg mesca is sufficient. And 5 drops from a liquid Icy drops vial is 125 ug per drip as well. :lol:

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Your Lsd is going to be alot weaker, lsd and mesca have cross tollerance.

My advice is do em both at the same time :D

Yiiihaaaa!!!!...