Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MDMA/LSD cross-tolerance question

tablemanners

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Sept 2008
So, I'm thinking of using MDMA tomorrow with a friend, but I already have an LSD trip planned for January 3rd, so 10 days apart.

Will this MDMA effect my trip in any way?

Thanks.

pax

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
It is commonly believed that LSD interacts with the 5HT-2 receptors, while MDMA is known to affect the 5HT-1 receptor. Both have a role in serotonin transport and uptake. MDMA is also believed to release amounts of oxytocin in the brain (IMO where the real magic is) but thats another topic. To answer your question 10 days between dosing should be sufficient to allow your brain chemistry to properly stabilise. Eating a diet rich in tryptophan should give your body the resources necessary to manufacture additional serotonin.
I haven't tripped in some time but I do roll regularly. I find 7 days is the minimum waiting period for my chemistry to stabilise. You should be fine.

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
tablemanners a dit:
So, I'm thinking of using MDMA tomorrow with a friend, but I already have an LSD trip planned for January 3rd, so 10 days apart.

Thanks.

I have ones done mushrooms after 10 days that i ingested MDMA, so i think it will work out fine. I think it mostly depends on your set & setting and your personality, so be sure you if you ingest LSD that you have the right set & setting. I remember when i tripped on the shrooms, i didn't feel different then i normally would.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Make sure you have a nice afterglow from the MDMA for a couple of days, live towards the acidtrip and make a conscious decision to smile.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
tablemanners a dit:

Thanks.

Only in a good way.

It will become part of your 'set'