Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

MAOI's

Armaros

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Déc 2006
Hello fellow psychonauts, been awhile since ive gotten active around here.

Im going to take a trip with our psilocybin friends within the next few days, I know that MAOI's can deeply intesify the trip but I have not the access to syrian rue or pharmacutical anti-depressants. But I have heard of chocolate being a mild MAOI (terrence Mckenna referrence) and also St. John's Wort. Anyone have any knowledge to if either of these could intesify my trip?

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Hi,

Wheres the problem to get rue ?
Delivery time ?
Rue is very easy to get (eg from MDG), cheap and almost nowhere problematic/illegal.

As already said Chocolate is a very weak MAIO.
Better than none anyway.
Banisteriopsis caapi and Peganum harmala are the only "reasonable"/strong
MAOIs I know.
(Tried a lot of MAOIs, only those both had an trip-boosting-effect to me)

BTW: I'm not talking about pharmacutical anti-depressants.
Never tried them, no inentions to do so.

Have a good trip &
regards, tl

T

trancEdrift

Invité
You might wanna try drinking one or two glasses of fairly natural cassis juice (25%+ fruit content) 20 to 30 minutes beforehand.

My advice is to take less mushrooms than usual... well, if you dare trip for more than 10 hour :lol: Cassis makes everything bigger and longer.. and that may have some negative effects as well, so be warned :)

This is at least my personal experience, everything may vary from person to person, and from mood to mood... :roll:

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Rue and shrooms is a VERY powerful experience!!!

You dont need too much mushrooms, ingest the rue, wait a bit, then munch the shrooms

my first post hi folks!!!!

EDITED: Does anyone know if yohimbe makes a good combo with shrooms? It's an MAOI just a very weak one

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
and what about yerba mate? i have tons of it :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
you can also soak them in citric acid

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
for as far as I know .. it converts the psylocybin into psylocin before it enters the stomache .. and also u loose less alkaloids in the proces in what normally happens in your stomache
this way it will work stronger and faster

G

Invité
And shorter.

But fat chance you will be tripping for 10 hours on shrooms with current juice...

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
true that it makes it shorter..
but as u say.. :p isnt time relative ?? :)

*currant juice* I believe it is

G

Invité
Time is relative, but in actual measurement....

And damnit, I knew it was currant, but still typed current :mrgreen:

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Citric acid fo' sho'.

Put your dose in a blender and chop up the shroomies. Add the juice of one or two lemons. Turn blender on and chop 'em up some more. Let them sit for just a few minutes. Add enough orange juice to make it drinkable. Blend one more time and drink.

It will hit you so fast it'll make your head spin.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Brewmaster a dit:
Citric acid fo' sho'.

Put your dose in a blender and chop up the shroomies. Add the juice of one or two lemons. Turn blender on and chop 'em up some more. Let them sit for just a few minutes. Add enough orange juice to make it drinkable. Blend one more time and drink.

It will hit you so fast it'll make your head spin.

exactly ! :D

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
good luck that my friend :D

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
ProStoner a dit:
for as far as I know .. it converts the psylocybin into psylocin before it enters the stomache .. and also u loose less alkaloids in the proces in what normally happens in your stomache
this way it will work stronger and faster

I second that. I have very good experiences about this matter. Used alot of lemon juice. Works very fine. Here's a very nice recipe of lemon juice shroom tea:

Cut your shrooms into bits n pieces. Let them soak in half a cup of lemon juice. Heat up some water on the stove/microwave. Pick your favourite tea. Mine is camomille. Mix some honey in the tea, make sure the water is just finger warm. Filter ur mushies in a filter for coffee makers, be sure to keep the filter above the tea mug when u do this. U want to drink the lemon juice aswell!! And then just let the coffee filter with the mushies soak in the tea along with the lemon juice and honey. Let it simmer for atleast 10-15 minutes. Then you can gently squeeze the liquid out of the coffee filter, throw away the mushies, you don't want to eat them (yuck!). Just don't forget to have your MAOI 30 mins before drinking your tea ;)

Enjoy your tea. Put on some relaxing music of your choice and fly away...oh yeah....... :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
MAOIs DO NOT make psylocybin work stronger . The only effect they have in this case is to let toxins into your brain . This is a simple fact that you could find out by doing the same thing i did . I went to the university hospital and asked a toxicologist . He said dont do it , to put it simply , its about the same as if you pissed into your brain . Alexander shulgin also says that about it to .

Dont eat for 4 hours and then make a tee , maybe a bit of honey with it and then lie down and close your eyes . If that is not enough then i dont know what is . Maybe mix the mushroonm tee with piss/shit and inject it . You can only get out what is in something . not more and not less . You should not believe every thing you see and hear , a healthy dose of skepsis is always good .

Please offer objective proof not subjective crap .

AMEN

LOVE GOD

What about putting a plastic bag over your head and then taking mushrooms ? And dont forget to put green socks on .