Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lucid Dreaming, is it possible?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, too me, lucid dreaming just.. It seems very intellectual.. I don't even know the word.. And I just wanted too know how easy it is too do.. And what exactly you need to do to reach it.. I try and I try.. But I mean, I always remember my dreams.. But I have a VERY hard time understanding that I am in one while I'm in one.. Someone please tell me.. Someone who knows and is experienced.. Thanks!

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
You can also do a search on youtube, and if you are really interested i have quite some ebooks about lucid dreaming. But then you need to contact me, and somehow i can''t write pm''s....

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Here is what you need to do:

Every 30 minutes. I mean EVERY 30 minutes, pinch yourself to make sure you are awake. Look at your hands whenever possible - this will make you realize if you are awake or dreaming. (sounds weird right now, I know).

Before you go to bed;
Meditate, eat fatty foods, especially turkey and things that contain tryptophan.
I, personally, have gotten very close to going into sleep consciously, my dreams 'start' yet I am still awake... but shortly they stop and I 'drop' back into my body, so to speak.
What helps is imagine a dream, go with the flow, start yourself off in a story, and let your mind wander... if you are consciously contructing the story, you're not close to dream world, but once things start to 'take over' much like psychodelics do, you will feel yourself becoming the dream. Personally I believe this is DMT and other tryptamines in the brain being released.

You can also listen to very soft electronica, psychodelic, or soothing music before bed, lowest volume to hear, and try to imagine yourself in the music. This will allow a greater chance to dream, however to become lucid, you need a mechanism to realize you are dreaming - which is the pinching yourself or the looking at your hands. If you program yourself to do this often enough, you will automatically do it in the dream, and it will become apparent that you are dreaming. Now... You are lucid.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Another way would be experimenting with hemi-synchronisation. It produces tones from which the frequencies are the same of that when you are in the dream state. If you are interested i'll have also LOTS of hemi-synchronisation audio files...

_Avatar_ a dit:
somehow i can''t write pm''s....
Just 11 more posts and you can write PM's too. :wink:

Thanks for mention it :)

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I am very interested in the frequencies man.. Uhm.. Just put them up on rapidshare or something and I'll check them out! Thanks dude! And thanks for all the help. I liked the instructions.. Will be sure to do it tonight.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Hey Nanosage, the Hemi-sync files where a bit to large to upload so that's not going to work, but i did found a torrent for these hemi-sync files. There are much more of these files, but with these you will have enough files for a while. If you then still are interested PM me, so i can give you a invite to a private torrent website for the rest of the files. Here''s the torrent ;)

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3743828 ... %5BMP3%5D_

I also have uploaded some ebooks, sound files and a video file about lucid dreaming. I never have read it myself, but maybe it would be useful :)

http://uploading.com/files/1f5bdb89/lucid.zip/

I hope it helps you and others who are interested... :)

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Hermes.. You are like the coolest dude ever.. I SWEAR! But yea dude I will PM you for the rest! I tried it last night.. It was unsuccessful.. I listened too some smooth electronica and was really high.. I think that was the problem.. I used my vaporizer that I just baught last week, and I kept falling.. But the problem was I didn't know if I was falling into my dream.. Or if I was just really high.. You know all those abstract thoughts that come out with weed.. It was weird..

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I have achieved short moments of lucid dreaming when I took a high dose of l-tryptophane before going to sleep.
l-tryptophan is an essential amino acid, you can buy it as a dietary supplement, it is useful as a mild sleeping aid and a mild anti-depressant (also works well to fight off the bad feeling the day after a drinking binge etc).

The lucid dreaming just happened to me a few times after taking 2g or 2.5g of l-tryptophan in the evening. However I never managed to stay into the dream very long. When I realized that I'm dreaming I was able to start flying a little, but then it all started to fade away and I woke up eventually. Was pretty cool though anyways.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Trypto. Do you have to be 18 too buy those? And thanks man I'll really look into them!

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Nanosage a dit:
Trypto. Do you have to be 18 too buy those? And thanks man I'll really look into them!

No, you can just order it online:
http://*******.net/healthshop/supplemen ... an/?lang=7

However I never managed to stay into the dream very long. When I realized that I'm dreaming I was able to start flying a little, but then it all started to fade away and I woke up eventually. Was pretty cool though anyways.

I also have trouble with staying lucid when the moment comes that i get conscious about my dream. As soon as i start thinking i almost directly wakeup, but i keep practising anyway, what else should i do at night :D

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol your right man.. Thats what I think keeps me awake.. Like I have been trying it every night. And just me thinking about dreaming when I'm having those random out-there thoughts makes me re focus my eyes, and I can't do it for another like 5 minutes... But I'm with you.. There's nothing better to do while trying to sleep..

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
Every 30 minutes. I mean EVERY 30 minutes, pinch yourself to make sure you are awake. Look at your hands whenever possible - this will make you realize if you are awake or dreaming. (sounds weird right now, I know).
Yes, that's what I did in 2005, and I had a lucid dream experience within a week or so. It was short-lived though, just a couple of seconds being aware that "Hey, I'm dreaming this. Woohooo!!"

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
haha, I know that. the excitement oftentimes woke me up, sometimes I was able to do some stuff as well though, but I never got off the ground.

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
i've had my share of lucid dreams, but the only method i've used was WRITING down EVERYTHING i could remember of a dream. After some time my dreams became more elaborate and i experienced moments where i realized i was dreaming.
In the beginning it was very hard not to wake up because of the excitement, sort of ecstatic feeling i was experiencing that went in combination of me levitating in the air. I've had a lot of dreams where i could levitate/fly but i had to really concentrate on it in those dreams, like i was doing it with my willpower. But this was much more spontaneous and free, more like i was pulled upwards out of my body or something..

After the first initial flukes i became more and more conscious in and of my dreams and they became more like quests or trips into my subconscious.. Some dark stuff and trippy shit i encountered there.
I think i'll pick up the habit of keeping a dream diary again. It helped me a lot back then to understand some of the processes i was going through.

It's been a while since i've given this kind of stuff some serious attention

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I have tried it for years, but despite vivid memories and some control in a dream it remains purely astral. Personally I could never get attached to a physical body without slightly waking up. It's just like Ketamine or DMT, a non-physical reality. That's why I love San Pedro in a big dose, with closed eyes it's a translucent dream with a lot of sedation and still the connection with every outer nerve of the body. To dream with open eyes and a physical presence scopolamine seems to be the compound, deliriants are just like that, especially in combination with a stimulant (atropine/ephedrine) to keep attention up. Pity that they are dangerous and too much flashing. And do not forget Amanita!

Somehow in the morning when having turn arounds prior to opening my eyes gave me the most ''lucid'' dreams (not infrequently erotic), especially when snoozing again after the first alarm clock.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
That's why I love San Pedro in a big dose, with closed eyes it's a translucent dream with a lot of sedation and still the connection with every outer nerve of the body.

I also experienced this with 2cb, although the 2cb decided what sort visions i had, i still could control a lot. But what do you mean with amanita?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
How do you know that 30 minute has passed? re you actually supposed to open your eyes? Because that always messes with me for some reason.. And sorry if none of this makes sense.. I shouldn't have baught that vaporizer.. I literatly get too high

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
I shouldn't have baught that vaporizer.. I literatly get too high

LOL, dreaming and smoking weed together do not always work. A lot of people say that ones they have quited weed, a couple of days later they get pretty overwhelming dreams. I also experience this when i am quited for the first two weeks. So yeah, it would be an idea to vaporise less :p