Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lost Secrets of the Ark;The Real Power of gold

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0048711403

The Book of the Dead refers to hyper-dimension realm called the Field of Mfkzt, which is now determined as a superconductive energy field of high-spin metallurgy. With modern physicists, Laurence Gardner has ascertained that mfkzt(monatomic gold) was the secret of the pharaoh's rite of passage to Afterlife, and was directly associated with the pyramids and the biblical Ark of the Covenant,as revealed by inscriptions at the Sinai mountain temple of Moses. With the old science now rediscovered,GOLD is fast becoming established as a logistically placed source material to the detriment of its traditional value as a currency reserve. As Laurence Gardner details, the advantages of the revived technology are astounding,especially in the fields of medicine and space travel, but the political and social implications of IMF-approved national bullion sales could be very threatening if not contained. No reason is given in the Bible as to why the Ark of the Covenant was so richly contrived.It is portrayed as having awesome and deadly powers,but these are not explained. What was the Ark of the Covenant? Where is the Ark? What were its relationships to the Golden Fleece and the Philosopher's Stone? What is the Philosopher's Stone and how does it work? By accessing Rosicrucian, Templar and Royal Society archives, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark reveal the secret of Royal Arch Freemasonry. In quantum mechanics, NASA scientists have recently confirmed that matter can indeed be in two places at once. In fact,through quantum entanglement, particles millions of light-years apart can be connected without physical contact. Space-time can now be manipulated;teleportation is becoming a reality; gravity-resistant material is now heralded for air transport, and virtual science has led to a greater understanding of hyper-dimensional existence. In Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, Laurence Gardner reveals that the keys to all this are: A-mfkzt -referred to by the Institute of Advanced Studies as "exotic monatomic matter", and B-the amazing technology of Superconductivity -acclaimed by the Center for Advanced Study as the most remarkable physical property in the universe. It is clear however that the attributes of superconductors and gravity defiance were known in a distant world of priestly levitation, godly communication and the phenomenal power of the Electrikus

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
I actually read 'origins of the grailkings' a couple of years ago(by sir. Gardner as well) and he discussed all that mono-atomic elements and shemanna stuff in that book as well. I'm still flabberghasted by all these theories and advancements in science. Simply awestruck... even though I find it hard to grasp all this, being a physics/chemistry dimwit.

Bytheway, I think I heard him say something about 2006, is this a recent video? If not, i'm really wondering how all the research on this subject is going and if they have come to new discoveries yet et cetera.

Thanks for posting!
Peace

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It should be moved to the "Traces of nuts" section with all the rest of the mentaly ill fringe esoteric hokus pokus . Gardner is a bible expert he is not a physics or chemistry expert . There is no posible way to asociate the word he quotes with mono atomic gold . The whole quote is bullshit from start to finish , makeing asociations that are idiotic .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I've seen advertisements for monatomic gold supplements for years now, but never took any time to find out what it's all about. I've now seen the first five minutes of the video, and though I think it looks weird (in this case not an advertisement for a supplement but for a book), I'll continue watching a bit more to understand what monatomic gold is. Seems that a certain process turns gold into a type of silica.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Quite a typical reaction GOD! :lol:

And yes it is true this is not really Gardner's field of expertise, and it does sound a bit esoteric yes... Yet it seems like he knows what he's talking about(not that that proves anything) However I enjoyed listening to his lecture with an open-mind, and if he speaks the truth or is just another esoteric loony only time can tell, if you ask me.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
However I enjoyed listening to his lecture with an open-mind, and if he speaks the truth or is just another esoteric loony only time can tell, if you ask me.

I also did enjoy watching the video, and yeah GOD, i am such a loony, and i am glad i am.... :twisted: That's always better then shitting on everyone that tells something i don't like..

Ps. Can someone change my nickname in "Esoteric Looney"

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Okay...

So I decided to go into the subject a little deeper, aka google it and try to find some scientific sources about this subject... I could only find science forums which aren't completely reliable but I tend to think they know more about it than me, and they say it's bullocks...

But to still keep the thread esoteric and loony: I also found a source stating that
-Laurence Gardner is a high member of the Illuminati, and monatomic gold is way to keep the people dumb...
-And he is a full-blood reptillian...

From which I can conclude that the internet is even more littered with bullshit than I thought, and apparently even libraries are. I'm just going to leave the science to the scientists for now and try not to let the 'loony's' get to me... :roll: No offence though Mystic, I still think people should believe whatever they want to believe, but after taking a closer look it seems that this 'new science' is rather dubious.

Peace.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
No offence though Mystic, I still think people should believe whatever they want to believe, but after taking a closer look it seems that this 'new science' is rather dubious.

Hehehe, that's exactly why i posted it ;) I also have read about the illuminati part, but i don't think there is a conspiracy behind it. And if i did, then i would even feel myself a looney. :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its the same shit vlad was talking about in the first thread he opened where he talked about his mental illness . He said he was in contact with a scientist who explained to him that it was crap and then when vlad started his esoteric confusion on the subject the guy broke off the contact .

Yes , a typical GOD reaction to sick bullshit that only confuses people and a reaction that will come every single time someone spreads sickness like that . Someone tell me please how anyone can translate that word reliably as being mono atomic gold ? Its total fantasy . Someone confused trying to back up one sick theory with another sick theory .

EricaSingle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Fev 2015
Hey guys!

Have you heard of the Ormus Gold Elixir also known as monoatomic gold? It says it helps humanity live to their full potential and achieve remarkable feats. Has anybody here tried using the one? I'm kinda curious about this. ---------

Pls let me know. Thanks in advance.