Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

London psychonaut interview

Tristan James

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Août 2013
Hi,

I work for a popular London online magazine and was looking for any psychonauts that might be interested in being interviewed. They'd have to be London based and be comfortable in front of a camera.

We wish to explore the culture of psychonauts; what attracts you to the endeavors and what your pursuits are. We have no interest to condemn or castigate individuals or the community at large. It is merely an interview and exploration behind the drive to explore the final frontier - the mind.

I want this to be an open discussion as to hear the communities thoughts behind such an article while searching for a potential interviewee.

Thank you,

Tristan
Planet Ivy

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
I have read an article stating that this site was created to moniter europes drug use, and that being said, what are you compiling your info for? I was just wondering what you are exactly doing? If you look up psychonaut research in Europe you can find the info about what im talking about, if my statement is incorrect show me the rebuttal or atleast something different, if you are compiling data, I want no part of that.............. that's why I came here in the first place............

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Your magazine looks like a bunch of BS pop-culture crap.

Having said that you should broaden your interviews to skype or other video networking.

Tristan James

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Août 2013
Not compiling any data of any sort. Just wanting to chinwag with a pyschonaut!

I can understand that the magazine can come across like that superficially but it really is more than that.