Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Liberty cap

DMTripper

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
Hi there folks.

How potent is the Liberty cap (Psilocybe semilanceata) compared to other kinds of shrooms. Like Psilocybe cubensis or the Hawaian ones, what's their name again.

How much of the Liberty cap should SWIM consume to get a medium strong trip? Then I'm talking dry?

Cheers!

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
the libery cap is a potent mushroom, much more potent than cubensis , but not as potent as Panaeolus Cyanescens, which has set a new world record for the most potent, formally was the place of the liberty cap.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
that's not correct, it has more psilocybin than cubensis but it has like 30 times less psilocin. It does have a lot of baeocystin in it.
baeocystin is less powerful than psilocybin/psilocin and there are rumors about a link between baeocystin and nausea.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/ ... nfo4.shtml

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
1 to 5 grams . With one you can still function , with 5 you are kept buisy . Try one first . P.Semilanceata can be among the strongest .

LOVE GOD

DMTripper

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
I actually have quite a lot of experience with the Lip Cap, but no other mushrooms.
I just wanted to know about how it compares to other popular species cause once I ate around 10 grams of it. And yes I was busy! Busy not loosing my mind forever :p Yeah it was a struggle. I'm not doing that again :p hehe

But I'm fine with 3-4gr. In a good setting I think 4 would be ideal. But then the shrooms are not always the same. One year 2gr. are like this and the next year the same amount blows your mind.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
From what i have read and heard people are not suposed to be able to tell psychedelics apart if they arent told what they have been given .

I would only consider taking P.semilanceata / cyanescens / azurescens and Panaeolus cyanescens myself . P.cubensis are not my thing . I like P,semilanceata the best . I think they can differ a bit in strength from batch to batch , and that sometimes they seem to be just that extra bit sharper , which i thought might be due to a higher baeocystin content than normal . P.semilanceata / cyanescens / azurescens and Panaeolus cyanescens are generaly thought to be the strongest . I personaly dont see much diference between the efects of P. semilanceata and P. cyanescens . I have never had P. azurescens . Panaeolus cyanescens seem to come on quite fast and be more gentle , but just as strong . It feels almost as if it was a good Psilo pill and not the typical mushroom feeling i get with the others . As 3 - 4 grams is your normal dose of P.s and you were ok with 10 grams then you should be ok with the same dose of any of the others .

LOVE GOD

Shroomfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
I've been looking for Liberty Caps a few times , but didn't had any success finding them yet. Can someone give some tips?

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
if you talk about grams.. What do you mean????
Fresh mushrooms or dried?

It's a big diffrence. I'm not here to judge or anything :) but when someone talks about 10grams of mushroom you still don't have a clue how much he take if you don't know the condition of the shrooms...

have a nice day

joshua

DMTripper

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
I've found most of them where new grass is growing. Like lawns that are around 2-5 years old in new areas in my city. But that's where I am and I have no idea where in the world you are and if that applies to your environment.
And if you're not sure how they look then you can check here: http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/ ... #psil-semi

I always talk about dry grams. And I think 1 gr. (totally) dry is around 10 fresh.

Shroomfan

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
I live in Belgium , Europe. What time of the year they can be found here? Around October?

DMTripper

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mar 2007
Shroomfan a dit:
I live in Belgium , Europe. What time of the year they can be found here? Around October?

Yes oktober sounds very likely. Maybe a bit earlier.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I always talk about dry grams , 1 gram wet would not do anything and 3 or 4 very little . The best time to look is from the end of september to when the first ground frost comes . Try fields wich have not been cultivated . Hills where its to steep to plough . Where sheep graze . The edges of golf cources . On dikes . Country parks .

LOVE GOD

Ilian

Inscrit
14 Fev 2006
and im assuming nobody is even thinking about taking FRESH amanitas..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Yes at least no one normal ? Allthough i once saw someone eat a fresh one that had a 15 centimeter cap with no ill effects !!!

LOVE GOD

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
GOD a dit:
Yes at least no one normal ? Allthough i once saw someone eat a fresh one that had a 15 centimeter cap with no ill effects !!!

LOVE GOD

Oh my GOD ( :lol: LOL sorry i've been wanting to to this for a while) :p
I mean ...i'm a frequent amanita user and if i ate a whole fresh amanita i'd DIE (or rather be willing to die) for the nausea it gives and the tremors! who is this godly being who eats Soma like that WITH NO ILL EFFECTS??? :?: :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
He wasnt realy godly , more a bit " over the top " . It was the saterday the 16th of september 1978 . At the mushroom faire in wales and he came from shrewsbury . The fly agaric was as big as the circle my two first fingers and thumb make when i put them together . He then ate a micro dot and a BIG hand full of P.Semilanceata and grinned at every one .

LOVE GOD