Lets change the world.
Totally agree with most of what was said so far. The only other thing to add, is it's really not about being confrontational. We shouldn't make it about "the system" (unless that's a particular essay). Overall it should be transferring honest, well-developed information, about one topic at a time.
"From a certain point onward there
is no longer any turning back. That
is the point that must be reached." - Franz Kafka
  Répondre
So you guys see how fast this Kony 2012 video sprung up?
Not that i support the actual video, because although its good, its just paying for more violence.

But a prime example of the power of a well edited video.
I deffinatly think we should try to incorperate a technique like this. Only with better priorities.

If we can form basic text, posters, flyers, and a compelling video to go along with it all, i think we could cover alot of ground.

I also think we should go easy on the psychedelic topics at first, hooking people with current issues and sneaking it in once we have them aggreeing with us. Wink

Ive been devoting alot of my time to self improvment lately, but i feel im almost to a point where i can really sit down and devote some time to this. Its my goal to get something compiled on my end in the next few weeks.
Anyone makeing any headway? I havnt had internet access for a minute.
  Répondre
Red1 a écrit :So you guys see how fast this Kony 2012 video sprung up?

it's crazy, it's like from one minute to the next it was everywhere, I just saw it on reddit wondering what it was about, then I closed the tab, came to this one and saw you writing about it. now it's on facebook and all that.

this may be relevant to you:

the question is, do you think psychedelics are for everyone? I'm wary to give this question an answer.
  Répondre
Hello guys!
I am astonished that I've found this post, cause just yesterday I posted a similar one.
I must admit a haven't read the complete discussion just the first post, and OP I like your way of thinking, as a matter of fact we have pretty same mindsets.

Anyways, Ill contribute. What I like to do sometimes is a to do list. Might do something here.

1. We need to exchange ideas, and we need to do it quite rapidly. For that we could use something more than a forum, cause it isn't real time.
-Irc
? open for suggestions.

2. Next when we get our philosophies and minds togheter we need more people. This should be smart people who can use their heads, we don't need no sheeps here. We need a community. Then it gets hot.

3. A structure of some sort, not exactly hierarchy, but some set of rules and I dunno titles, and job division. At that point we will even need to set exact times when we shall meet and everything.
When we get here we can start call ourselves and organisation

4. NAME
- The Fellowship. That is my proposal and I am actually for quite some time thinking about doing that, an organisation and I have decided this to be the name. Ofcourse the name is not of large importance but more like a PR move, I mean look at anonymous... they have a real catchy, somewhat scary name...
Anyways The Fellowship is a refrence from LOTR, like the fellowship of the ring managed to save the world, change it to better, and destroy the ring, that is basically my personal goal, as for you I do not know, but I think you will find analogy quite nice Big Grin

5. Now we will already have plans, people and pretty much everything.
WE GET WORKING!!!

GO GO GO GO!
Good luck, friends. We shall do great deeds. Soon
  Répondre
chatrooms could be a powerful place to meet, BUT it comes with it's obstacles. for starters, it is monitored and recorded, not that this place isn't, but i would steer clear of discussing anything too drastic, unless it was in person. also, we are spread throughout the entire world, so agreeing on a specific time would also be difficult.

meeting in person is the only sure fire way, but this requires serious commitment. im all for it, but i am not aware of just how devoted all the rest of the hearts here are.
cannabis is an entheogen too!

other places i visit:
natmedtalk
youtopia
shroomery
mycotopia
entheogen-network
  Répondre
Yes of course, by the time we get to be an actual, legit organisation it would be necessary to meet up, but it will probably take some time until we get to that point, and that it self will yield quite a lot of planning.
I am just a kid, for now. I'm all in for it. I have found out this is my life purpose, and I believe I will never achieve Nirvanna until we do this. Until the world, and the people - the most intelligent beings I know of start acting like that.
Until we stop that slavery!
I am ready to invest money which I will probably have to make at one point, and one way or another if we make it money will not exist, so yeah...

About chatting. The best I've came up with is that we make our own web-site (probably someone here knows basics of the design, with a little of time and help, anyone can do the html writing part, which means even I can do it, haha) and with a little of help from google we could program java chat thingyface... that would also be monitored, but less than anything else.
Also facebook, which is probably way to large to be truly monitored and all the crappy shit on it to be read. So making a private group and group chat would maybe go unnoticed, that is rather risky, but if no other option opens it may as well be our only shot.
Also Skype, and other programs like that.

THIS MUST BE DONE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About my previous post, also one more thing is - we should also at one point step in contact with other activist groups and organisations that share similar opinions.
  Répondre
websites log all their data, and it is searchable by keyword. words like "J1H4D" would be flagged and easily searchable. there is a whole database of words. that is the nature of this beast. it's not that its all being read, just that words like that are being flagged by bots. so care must certainly still be taken.

this website is about to be moved to vbulletin, a serious upgrade. ill ask them about adding a chatbox on the homepage, i have seen it on many other forums; couldn't be too hard.

other places i visit:
natmedtalk
youtopia
shroomery
mycotopia
entheogen-network
  Répondre
Epic!
What about e-mails?
It is still against the law for them to read our mails, and they can not do it, at least I think so.
Through the mail we may be able to get some code going thingy go around
  Répondre
@Eniac

i like where your going with your post.

I wish i could merge threads from diffrent websites.

im taking your ideas to another site
your welcome to join:
http://www.highexistence.com/mission/

i think the "job's" with a schedule and chat ect. are a really good ideas.

Positions?
Everyone should be an advertizer as a prerequisite. Tongue
  Répondre
Since we all agree about this, it is only time to act!

I know little to none about how revolution functions, but I am damn willing to learn!
Where do we go now? What to do?
- I do not know, but let's go! Let's do great things togheter, because we want it, because we can, because we must.
  Répondre
they can and do read emails on a regular basis. the only way to be relatively anonymous is to create a new alias and use a proxy server for online searching. if one wished to have an anonymous phone conversation, one would have to buy a prepaid phone with cash. the government really doesn't like when people use cash. wonder why :roll:

other places i visit:
natmedtalk
youtopia
shroomery
mycotopia
entheogen-network
  Répondre
Wild idea Idea

Can they supervise the chats in online games like World of Warcraft or similar shit?
I know it is silly but if it is anonymous why the fuck not, and while we're at it we could do some raids LOL!!

I'm joking 'bout the raids, but there is bunch of mmorpg games with their own servers, and why would they even go trough mmo games, what kind of stuff could posibly go on there??? I bet they wouldn't expect that. Specially pirate servers which do exist for WoW but also some other games?
What say you? Do they check that, I am fully aware of how silly it sounds, but chat there is just fine (chats anywhere are just fine, for the record)
  Répondre
interesting concept, i like it. that is not to say it is untraceable, but a certain degree of anonymity could be had this way. besides, can't one play for free till lvl 20? :lol:

i think a lesser known game might be better, plus a lower quality game would include more users to communicate. i couldn't run WoW on my computer...

other places i visit:
natmedtalk
youtopia
shroomery
mycotopia
entheogen-network
  Répondre
Yes, one can indeed play for free till level 20 on retail WoW servers, however there is even better option - Pirate servers.
They are almost completely free (you just pay for stuff that isn't actually accessible in real WoW, like some mounts and other irrelevant stuff, besides for our purpose the game itself is quite irrelevant), and since they are on the edge of legal and illegal chances are they are even less monitored, because owners of those servers would use certain level of security against governments and things like that.
Also there is a shit ton of free to play games mostly of which lower quality if that is of importance and if it makes it more accessible, but I do think that 99% could run WoW just well enough on low settings, and another great thing about pirate servers we can play older versions of warcraft so it is even lower quality of the graphics in first place, and options of guilds and private chats like that are the same.
My opinion is either F2P games, or pirate WoW servers, cause it is both free and everyone can join, and I think they would never expect something like this going on somwhere like that...

What game (or server) will it be is only a matter of agreement.
  Répondre
"pirate servers"

:thumbsup:

though on my computer, even with the lowest settings, i couldn't fight with just 3 npc's on screen in diablo 2... :oops: my video card is just not meant for games at all. the comp is so old now, i can't even upgrade my flash player anymore, and most videos over a couple minutes are relatively laggy.

other places i visit:
natmedtalk
youtopia
shroomery
mycotopia
entheogen-network
  Répondre
'bout your PC - thats a bummer :/, tho I think you will manage that chat part by just sitting in a random house, which is our main goal here.

https://www.wow-one.com/

http://www.neverendless-wow.com/

http://wowtemple.com/

http://www.lastwow.com/

Here's a few of those servers' pages. It takes litterally a minute to find bunch of servers, these are ones that I like on first glimpse. You choose, we all download it, make a guild or something (that will allow us privacy within game) and we're off!
Whatcha say, shall we?
  Répondre
Will it happen?
  Répondre
I don't know what you're all up to,
but maybe use TOR browser, if you are concerned about your anonimity.
The danger of LSD is not that it drives you insane,
the danger is that it drives you sane
  Répondre
ophiuchus a écrit :they can and do read emails on a regular basis. the only way to be relatively anonymous is to create a new alias and use a proxy server for online searching

This privacy test is able to detect your real IP behind a proxy in many cases.
  Répondre
unfortunately, barbarian is right.

my computer is too old for TOR, but it is a good idea for those who can use it. however, for websites like youtube and google, it becomes pointless to use because of the nature of the website and the information it collects. check out the TOR website for an elaboration on that point.

no need to feel sorrow, my computer has lasted me nearly ten years without a single virus, and no antivirus software either. no PC could ever do that. i have an old eMac 8)

ill look into the wow servers when i have more time, but i honestly don't even think ill be able to run the WoW menu screen :|

other places i visit:
natmedtalk
youtopia
shroomery
mycotopia
entheogen-network
  Répondre
That's to bad, however, I would pretty much like to see how this all turns up, we must get this thing started... somebody has to, and the "ah, someone else is gonna do it, I'm no one, can't do shit" attitude does not apply!!!

Come on folks, just say the word and we're on it!
  Répondre
so what exactly do you want to do? I've been holding back my cynicism, but the revolution won't start in a WoW chatroom.
  Répondre
if you ask me, i think it's about party, celebrating life, etc etc... and not allow to let stupid idiots ruin that. go your own way if you have to when the way of "society or so" doesn't seem to be your thing or so. i dunno lol... there's just almost everywhere so much misleading nowadays etc etc... we have to become aware of how we are being misled and then we can get the positive side of it, i.e. recognizing the negative examples as such and seeing or feeling the right way etc etc... we probably all have to learn to listen more to our hearts... for example what we take seriously and what not... i am sure that at least sometimes a lot of people take themselves and/or the world way too seriously etc etc... i mean distraction and entertainment can be a good thing, but sometimes it's just too much, you know?...... :o Confusedhock: Smile
maybe the concept of programs is underestimated and overrated at the same time. i would say, think for yourselves and make peace within yourself. :wink: Tongue

peace
i'm so disgusted by the world of today.. Sad
  Répondre
Hate to say this but there is still slavery in our world, it is wide spread and in your face. I am not talking about the theoretical slavery we all exist in, but the concept of selling humans. It is still there and as for women's rights, only in a few places do we see them have a voice. Not trying to be depressing here just saying...
  Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Changing the world, one mind at a time. Kay 6 2,527 01/10/2015 04:37
Dernier message: bluekangaroo
  Changing the world - With sustainable communities. Free of the monetary system. Kay 0 1,124 26/09/2013 20:07
Dernier message: Kay
  Changing the world, one mind at a time. Kay 0 511 13/09/2013 08:39
Dernier message: Kay
  The Funk Capital of the World KrispedKritter 2 1,602 16/06/2012 01:16
Dernier message: KrispedKritter
  A new idea for change. Red1 14 1,487 19/03/2012 05:52
Dernier message: Red1
  Terence McKenna - The World and it's Double (full ver.) ophiuchus 6 3,449 06/01/2012 06:07
Dernier message: ophiuchus
  2012 isn't the end of the world, Mayans insist Space-is-the-Place 21 3,232 14/10/2009 01:01
Dernier message: IJesusChrist
  World Press Photo random 3 3,729 18/02/2008 23:28
Dernier message: tryptonaut
  Change in perspective... thomas 5 6,120 27/09/2007 18:50
Dernier message: Brugmansia

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)