Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lets change the world.

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
Let this be the thread that we start to get together. Motivated individuals, post your ideas, theories, or info as to how we can change and/or create a better world.
Let us join together!
8) :lol: :wink: :rolleyes:

Ask yourself.

Where is my place? What is my purpose?
I mean.. truly ask youself deep down.

Many of us can clearly see the evil overcoming the world. Ive talked to many people who arnt even on this website who say they want to make a change.
(and i dont mean that "im going to recycle my cans now" change)

The only problem im seeing, is that everyone thinks its an impossible feat alone. That may or may not be true.
Ive seen with my own eyes, whole cities change due to actions of mine.
However small that change may have been, its the point.

The fact of the matter is, if you want change, all you have to do, is to do it.
If you cant, get with people who share your interest, and together you will.

I think that anyone who really wants to make a change, should network with others to make any serious headway. Hence this thread.

My view:
Recycle everything we can. Dont disrupt mother nature, learn to find your place in the whole system of things. Get rid of the cash money system, and replace it with pure and simple work. if you want solor panels for your new earthship, maybe you should help you local expert build HIS new earthship. This way we can keep everything local, and reduce unstable trade. If we learn to come together as tribes do to share everything. Between us all, breaking up the effort, we could live completly normal "green" lives. Our only job, would be to maintain our land and home, and help our neighbors do the same(and vise versa).

I think with those basic guidelines we can create a much better way of life for the planet as a whole. They may not be perfect or complete, but who knows if we dont try!

Tell me some of you scholors have something other than recycle your soda cans!
:rolleyes: :lol:

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I've had a great idea.

I want psychonaut.com to come out with a book.

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
Red1 a dit:

Many of us can clearly see the evil overcoming the world.

I don't think this is true. Less than 100 years ago women couldn't vote. Less than 200 years ago we had slaves! Since Wikipedia says :p modern humans have been around for 200,000 years, We've made some great progress in the past few generations. 8)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
EewDefining a dit:
Red1 a dit:

Many of us can clearly see the evil overcoming the world.

I don't think this is true. Less than 100 years ago women couldn't vote. Less than 200 years ago we had slaves! Since Wikipedia says :p modern humans have been around for 200,000 years, We've made some great progress in the past few generations. 8)

i would say that's true and not true... as if there isn't slavery nowadays. you're a retard.(oh no i am a name caller :crybaby: ) sorry, but in my view that's a fact...or rather you come across as a somewhat ignorant perosn. go cry to your mother or the president or just cry alone i don't give a shit. people that talk like you just piss me off a lot. it's just seems too one-sided. :tear:
t's just on another level and suppressed in the media if you didn't notice that. think deeper... we don't have time for that kind of ignorant propaganda bullshit trying to ridicule people that try to really do something that can make positive change.
there has indeed been progress but also a lot of regress or nothing has basically changed on some levels. i think in a way we still live in the middle ages... i mean we have more technology and materialistic shit but people still treat each other like shit.
it's not like i don't give you the chance to convince me otherwise... but if you don't want to do that, it's ok, just don't
expect me to view you as an open minded person. i just won't respect you that much then.

sorry for the little rant right there..

well what i think we can all do to change the world is to promote consciousness. and to be nice to each other. try to treat
others like you would like to be treated. it will come back in some form or another, i can assure you that.
it's all energy and about energy and about the transformation of it. mind you, energy can never be destroyed.
we need to work more together with nature and not against it. we are nature and hence working against nature
means to work against ourselves.
so especially in that sense we could already be much more by now.
as i see it, as much as we fucked up already as a whole, we need more positive dreaming and maybe in that context
also more positive energy for transformative changes.
we need to see ourselves more as whole persons instead of going on with our split personalities...and the shit that
goes along with it. we need to admit our mistakes, recognize the problems and do stuff that really makes sense
to fix it in a as positive way as possible.
we need to realize our true potential and do something with it. don't belive the hype and don't belive the lies.
i mean that especially in context with politics and industry. it's not healthy when it's only about profit.
something like that lol...

peace

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
BrainEater a dit:
you're a retard.(oh no i am a name caller :crybaby: ) sorry, but in my view that's a fact...or rather you come across as a somewhat ignorant perosn. go cry to your mother or the president or just cry alone i don't give a shit. people that talk like you just piss me off a lot. it's just seems too one-sided. :tear:

peace

Don't talk to me like this.

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
BrainEater a dit:
It's just on another level and suppressed in the media if you didn't notice that. think deeper... we don't have time for that kind of ignorant propaganda bullshit trying to ridicule people that try to really do something that can make positive change.

peace

The world is becoming a better place. And i dont mean to ridicule. We need to have a god damn positive additude, and see the good in this as well as the bad. So sorry if i'm gunna defend the good in the world!

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I'm going to skip over the world is bad/good argument and point out that book idea isn't half bad. Maybe more of an e-book which would be easier to create and cheaper to spread. Article from anyone who wants participate maybe?

Something along these lines maybe: http://www.thejourneybook.com/

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
writing a book is on my to-do list of life for sure, but I'm not so sure if I could write something that hasn't been written so far in one way or another. ok but then again, repetition makes sure that the message comes across, another voice in the choir.
what would you want it to be about IJC?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
@ ewdefining sory but YOU provoked me to talk to you like that. you could have made clear how you supposedly really think before... as it appears to me you just want to make yourself important... acting like a poser/snob. i don't like that very much. but it isn't so fatal, as this place seems a little bit dead sadly.
let's just forget it now and i suggest that you try to feel as important as you can just like that without producing unnecessary stress situations. something like that.
i can't respect you like that you know?? maybe you can be clearer in the first place so that i don't have to respond like that...

for a book what should it be about?? what is your plan?? there are many kinds of books and what they can do good or bad in the heads of people... i think a good plan would be something that could be worth to think about.

peace

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
BrainEater a dit:
@ ewdefining sory but YOU provoked me to talk to you like that.
it's all in your head.. you let yourself get provoked by a post that does not seem provoking at all.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
lol... well i guess you're right man... :oops:
how embarassing... lol... looking back now it seems like i do now what i
accused him of...trying to be important lol... :lol: :lol:
luckily i can also laugh about my own stupidity.

i guess i have to apologize... :confused: :retard: :wink:
don't take it personally eewdefining... maybe i just project shit on you...
i don't really understand why lol... i am probably overreacting... and judging
too quickly.... :roll: :? after all we're just on a internet forum...

but well maybe it can be seen as an indicator how we all should try to be nice
to each other.
i am currently trying to find peace of mind.. lol :lol:
so it seems like i know now a little bit better how to not achieve it. :lol:
i should definately stop to base my feeling of self worth and other shit on
my false ego. again sorry to all and to eewdefining... :)

and on topic: anything is possible!! we just limit ourselves by our own imagination a lot..
if you ask me, a lot of people act so stupid, because they became so stupid that they
can't even imagine alternatives anymore... :shock:

it's the fault of the leaders. the fear indoctrination has its grip on many...
don't let yourself be fooled. it's all much more of a matter of perspective
than you may think... which means everyone is important.

fuck the haters...

peace

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
Now now ladies. Things like this are the cause of alot of the problems we have. Theres no right or wrong answer to any of this, and if someones opinion differs from your own, thats where edjucation comes into play.

I dont have much time to reply, as im sneaking in some internet time at work right now lol.

buuut, on topic, the book sounds good.
anything that can be replicated digitally has the potential to do alot.

also, ive found some interesting methods of trash disposal involving worms.
they basicly eat almost anything, and convert it to fertilazer.

this, in conjunction with a gray water, black water system, has the potential to make use of a large portion of waste.

i think we need to use the natural process of nature in conjunction with our modern life as a direct solution.
this is what im building my personal plans on.

ttfn psychonaut. more later.
xo

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well in a certain way it's all a matter of perspective. maybe that's why we should take use of the power of thoughts more...
after all, astrologically or so, we are entering the golden age of the brain lol... :lol:
or in other words: the age of aquarius..
i am not sure, but maybe it's like an allusion to the fact, that we as human beings, like most living beings, are made of water. it could be, we have yet to re-discover what this really means. like understanding how we are made of water... for example observing and controlling the mind more... it seems the flow of water is a crucial point... and the same with energy... it's all energy... something like that.. however mind you it's all just speculation lol... :)

@eewdefining lol yes... maybe i should make a thread about that indeed... :p

@red1 yes man... basically we just need to work more together with nature, rather than against it... because we are nature etc etc... anyway what it in fact boils down to, is that we should learn more about and take advantage of the transformation of energy... because it's all energy... this could be taken to many levels...
so one thing that could do good is to create consciousness for nature in the masses so that they can wake up from their little unfair brainwashed consumerism worlds... something like that lol...
so many people allow themselves to be reduced and even reduce themselves to shit... probably because they don't know any better... :x
so yeah we also got to be nicer to each other, because as you said that's like a basic problem...
we are all humans and the same in that... a lot of people are just too self-righteous and too ignorant to see themselves as equal... well not a lot of time has passed since the dark ages and times of monarchy in terms of generational changes or so... in a certain way it's even like we still live in the dark ages lol.... :?
so the problem is that some people only care about themselves and some not enough about themselves... and most of both of these groups don't even know who they are... confusion is ruling the masses... that's why fear can be used so easily for control...
humans have become like a disease of the planet... but there will be possibilities to overcome that and to live in a more
positive way. we are here to learn after all and if we didn't make certain mistakes or avoid doing mistakes too much, that's not good also, because maybe then we would have missed an important lesson...
thoughts have become like a disease, too... maybe the cure, like the disease begins in/with the thoughts??? :!:

it's all about balance and it can clearly be seen, that that's what "the system" or so lacks a lot... you can see how it's only about profit a lot, and not so much about the thing itself... i would say because fear is overtaking the (rat race) game lol...

i am sure that shit will get worse until people wake up or so... so maybe as dumb as people are we need to interfere a little bit or so...

we need to be able to allow positive change also... i can't explain it very well... but well i have gone through stages of not being able to accept positive change, because of my own negativity, in spite of the change being possible... it sounds absurd, but it really was like that. it was as if my own thoughts and imagination turned against me lol... i didn't know who i was etc etc but well i am working on myself lol...trying to become a better person...

i heard that there are collective and personal illusions... so maybe the solutions to our problems lie in the intersection area of both... like both can benefit from each other... we need to think more like that... instead of thinking to make war to each other... to me it just tells how many people don't love themselves... the saying: "love your neighbour like yourself"
could be interpreted like that on a collective level, too...

also what if we lived in a virtual reality already??? it's a real possibility... the experiences we are having and the world we see etc etc.. it could all be a simulation lol...
in that context also the importance of dreams should be noted... how we can connect with our higher self thru dreams etc etc
like downloading the right information or so from hyperspace...
just some food for thought lol...
we should all take it easy tho...better one step at a time than too many or not enough steps... know what i mean???
something like that lol... anyway enough for now...

peace :heart:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Completely skipping everything I don't like on this thread-

DMTNExus.org made a book.

Why can't we?

Lets make a book.

There was a guy on here trying to get me to write for his magazine but he has since disappeared... I'm guessing lack of motivation or my writing skills weren't up to par :)

The book: it should cover everything! Each person write a section and contribute to it.

The state of the world; the progress, the regression, the complexity, the reductionist logic, the food/farm, the pharmaceuticals, the banking, the politics, the oil, the expansion (And destruction of the natural) of man. The meditations. The psychology (I Wanna write about that). The good trips, the bad trips. What they mean (many interpretations from many people). Who's seen what, who's done what. What really matters, what really doesn't. Consciousness, reality, fundamentalism, love, etc.

We need to condense this site into a bible of sorts. I'm being very over-ambitious but perhaps it will rub off on all of you and we can create something magnificent.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think it's a good idea, but we probably shouldn't try too hard, also...if you know what i mean lol...
however it could be beneficial that others can learn from our mistakes, too... also some mistakes are
bigger than other mistakes, you know?? i think generally a guideline handbook for psychonautism
could be a good thing or for example valuable insights that could help others, too... :-D :)

assumed we want to share our knowledge. maybe some knowledge should be handled in a responsible way, too..
or just a propaganda book, in order to fight the biased bullshit, that some people consider as "normal"...
or yeah... to put it more general: something that can help to make the world a better place in some way or another??
and then what's also a factor is that it does make a difference not only what you say but also how you say it...
there are many levels of stupidity... sometimes it's sad to see how it gets so much power...
power corrupts... and maybe it's hence not good to have more power than you can handle...
the question is how much power can the "ordinary person" handle??? if it's even possible to apply such a category
in a way that makes sense... we could ask ourselves, who are we to judge...
and what does knowledge help you, if you can't apply it somehow or so... something like that lol... btw sorry if i am a bit confused lol... :-o :) i think i repeated myself sometimes... :retard: :lol:

one thing i definately don't want to see too much anymore in myself or others is a certain kind of compulsivenss in thought
and action... :crybaby:

peace

EewDefining

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Déc 2011
If we are gunna write a book, we need a mission statement. One all encapsulating idea of what the book is about. Something that we can take all the fore mentioned ideas and bring them back. A book does sound like fun, but if we don't have a solid direction we might as well open a blog.

That being said, I can do tons on politics philosophy and economics, as well as metaphysical ideas.

It also needs to be considered on what medium we write this. It wouldn't be a bad idea to do it on here, then just have someone copy and paste it to word. Everyone will have to try and keep typo's and grammatical errors to a minimum, because it would be a pain for anyone person to sort through and do it for you.

Also Copyright issues. Cross that bridge when we get to it?

Red1

Banni
Inscrit
18 Jan 2012
I was thinking on this idea, and i like it alot. But as mentioned above, we would need to make sure it stays in the right direction. We like to get off topic here and there on this forum :p.

Taking this idea even further.. what about taking the book and coming up with a video?
One thing that society should show everyone, is the power of media. Why not try to use the same tactics for change?
Plus you also must think, its not just the intelectual were trying to reach. Movies appeal to many.

but what to say?

Matt294

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Déc 2011
This kind of movement is essential for our next generations. recycling should be given riority in this modern age where we use a lof of energy. Waste materials are not only polluting the earth but also causing a dearth of resources. So, it's a time to change the world with greatest priority.