Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lethal Heroin Mix Kills 48 In Detroit

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Wayne County, MI (AHN)-Wayne County health officials report Monday that another person died from a probable drug overdose, bringing the toll to 48 people who have died since May 19.

Toxicology results won't be available for several weeks, but health officials say they believe the deaths have been caused by a dangerous combination of heroin or cocaine and the painkiller fentanyl.

Wayne County spokeswoman, Teresa Blossom, says, "The numbers have always fluctuated," adding that, "Some days, we've had three or four deaths, on others we've had one."

Since May 19, when 12 people died over a 24-hour span, the county has distributed at least 20,000 flyers, warning people of the dangers of the illegal street drug and urging drug addicts to get treatment rather than risk using the substance.

According to the Detroit Free Press report, from September through April, more than 100 drug overdose deaths were recorded in metro Detroit and most of those are believed to have been caused by the heroin/fentanyl mixture.

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I think that I know why they died-high concentraction of fentanyl in drug mix.Fentanyl and Sulfentanyl are the most powerfull opiats on earth.To kill the pain like when woman delivers baby(one of the ultimate highest pains) Doctor needs only to give 25mics per hour of Fentanyl and 2,5mics of Sulfentanyl.And do the logic explanation is easy to come-maybe in mix is suposed to be Fentanyl but it isnt, instead Fentanyl gives his place to Sulfentanyl but in same concetraction as it should be in that fucking crazy mix.Concluson-cardiovascular depresson and quickly heart failure.And why is this happen-To make fentanyl proceidure first make Sulfentanyl and then fentanyl.This little fuck up and who can tell how many people will die.My advice-never take powder drugs and ecstasy tablets only if you have kit to indentify what that is,if you dont have it leave that powder alone.Hy to everyone. :) 8) :D

jilola

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Avr 2006
It's so nice the war on drugs is keeping people safe.
This is exactly the kind of thing that happens when the unscrupulous gain control of distribution and manufacture.

Jouni

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
I don't even understand why they talk about "a dangerous combination of cocaine, heroin and fentanyl" there, when it is fentanyl that is to blame. A big "thank you" to all irresponsible little faggots trying to make more dollars out of a shitty product by fortifying it with another chemical that has a way lower OD threshold.

On the sunny side, it appears that things are getting better:
http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/arti ... /605310332

For the first time in 13 days, Wayne County officials reported no drug-related deaths Tuesday -- possibly signaling that the circulation of a lethal cocktail of illicit drugs and a powerful painkiller is on the wane in metro Detroit.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
A big "thank you" to all irresponsible little faggots trying to make more dollars out of a shitty product by fortifying it with another chemical that has a way lower OD threshold.

Sorry I dont understand you have headacke -migrain-shit full of pain.But fentanyl is superorb drug to cancer patients for pain,so I vote for drug-some home cook is fucked up or maybe is gang war to kill others gangs customers and fentanyl is kappa and delta opiod agonist which are not euphoric keys so is little strange to someone take fentanyl to get high? :?: :roll:

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
It is probably the CIA or DEA who want to give drugs a bad reputation :roll:

But anyway it is very sick to produce this drugs and get so many people killed :vom:

And if all those drugs were legal, these things wouldn't happen, there would be no political drug-war prisoners anymore and the society would be able to help addicted people instead of hunt them and lock them up
:prayer:

Scinet

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2005
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
fentanyl is kappa and delta opiod agonist which are not euphoric keys so is little strange to someone take fentanyl to get high? :?: :roll:

This is not true. Fentanyl works just like any opiate. It just requires smaller doses, and using it in patch form isn't very effective.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
This is not true. Fentanyl works just like any opiate. It just requires smaller doses, and using it in patch form isn't very effective.

Yes it works like opijat or narkotic pain killer.But opiod receptor is devided in three neurotransmiter colector.First one is mju, second delta and kappa.Mju is the one who is responsable for emotional pain and if is stimulated it gives euphoria.Delta is 50percent high and 50percent pain killer,choke suppresant,heart and pressure lowerer.Kappa is 100percent pain killer,choke suppresant,heart and pressure lowerer.This is reason whay is there so many different opioids-dicetilmorphine,metadon,kodein,hydromorphone,tramadol,fentanyl,pentazocin,petidine,buprenorphine ect.Each one is declareted as narcotic-opiat,YES that is true but every one agonise or antagonise opiod receptors.Lots of combination in those three receptors,agonise mju-antagonise kappa and half of max agonising of delta receptor(Heroin I Am describing) and how are those receptors sensitive to chemical and what kind proportion transport from arteria trough brainblood membrane.I know that for morphine is 40percent but if you acidise morphine breach is around70-95percent-Heroin(diacetil morphine).Im I right? Hay by Hrky. 8)