Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lemon juice before shroom trip: trip booster or myth?

Lemon juice shroom trip booster or myth?

• c0smic is right!!

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • Nah c0smic you don't have clue n00b!!

• I don't have a clue.

• Nombre total d'électeurs

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Some say lemon juice boosts your shroom trip and some that it don't. I think it does. Haven't got any experiences though. What says you? I want hard facts!

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
totally true. but you could use orange juice aswell. one time i took with my dad dired mexicans 3,5 grams and it was like lsd trip. here is a link to my report.
http://www.psychonaut.com/index.php?opt ... 43&lang=nl
okeoke im not 100000% sure it was the orangejuice, but I'm quite sure

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
it's about the citric acid, and that's in every citric fruit

Entheonaut

Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I do know that chocolat does increase the intensity of the shroom trip. I haven't tried it with lemon juice (or any juice containing high citric acid concentrated juice) yet, but I will next time for sure 8).

And if it is a myth, I think it is due to the name citric ACID... Maybe one told another that acid(lsd) improves the shroom trip (duh :roll:), and when told from mouth to mouth, someone thought that citric acid would also work? :p
Just a wild guess, it went through my mind so i thought I'd mention it...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
works definitely for me

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
Works like magic. 2-3x potentiation. Check sroomery, there's an ~80pages long stick link there on that method. Cool read.

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
forest a dit:
it's about the citric acid, and that's in every citric fruit

Yes m8 I know it's the citric acid. But why not go for the fruit that has the most citric acid in it? :)

Good that you pointed that out btw. Good fact.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005

tWizTA

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2006
that sounds really good... gonna try this soon. some time ago i tried some lemon candy bonbon's on a trip and i was surprised about the effect it had to me. every time i took one it was like an optical boost/push... but i thought it was just an imagination...

tWizTA

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2006
it's amazing what people write about it... some took 0.25g dried cubensis and got a trip like 2 - 2.5 grams with lemon juice.. i think i'll try this with 1g dried cubensis and a shot off pure lemon juice...

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
Forkbender a dit:
c0sm1c_d4nc3r a dit:
Shneck a dit:
Works like magic. 2-3x potentiation. Check sroomery, there's an ~80pages long stick link there on that method. Cool read.

Could u please post a link maybe? :)

Here it is: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4714757/an/0/page/0

HELL YEAH!! This saturday I'm going to trip with some buddies of mine. I think I'll go with 2 gr. dried cubensis and a glass of orange juice. Should be enuff for a first timer. lol

tWizTA

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2006
c0sm1c_d4nc3r a dit:
HELL YEAH!! This saturday I'm going to trip with some buddies of mine. I think I'll go with 2 gr. dried cubensis and a glass of orange juice. Should be enuff for a first timer. lol

be carefull because some at the shroomery said it could be a very strong trip. intensive experiences that a first timer maybe couldn't handle. better start without any juice and take 2gr dried. is a good dose for the first time.. just a warning... don't wanna sound like a smart-ass... wish u a good trip ! :)

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I think he means first timer with citric acids...

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
but twizta is right. it really comes on way way stronger than you will think.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I agree that it comes on faster and stronger, because a) the shrooms are cut into smaller pieces and b) they are in an acidic environment. But then again 2grams isn't that much and orange juice is less strong than lemon juice, so I'll reckon you will not get a stronger trip than most regular doses.

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006
ProStoner a dit:
I think he means first timer with citric acids...

no lol my first time ever.. but since u guys say it's very intense trip with lemon juice maybe I'll just go with orange juice? I have a few days on me to decide what I shall do. If you experienced shroomheads say that it's better to start off with 2 gr. of dried shrooms without any citrus beverage then I'll do so. :)

G

Invité
Citric acids convert the psylocybine into Psylocine.
Psylocine works faster and heavier, so your trip will be a bit shorter but sure as hell give you one you will not forget.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
a pitty you can't read the dutch trip report. well i was on the edge of insanity and felt like the part that made me human missed so people seemed aliens. your body is transforming constantly. my dad became a six-eyed alien and then a turtle. i couldn't think and i saw my hands grow old and die so that they could come back again. insects and heavenly corlors everywhere and sometimes you experience intense hell or heaven. also thought of suicide but at that moment you know death is not the end of existence, just a passage to another dimension.

this was 3,5 grams of mexicans mixed in a cup of orangejuice. i would recommend you to start with a normal portion without citric acids.