Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Lecture: (How) do psychedelics work?

StichtingOPEN

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Jan 2009
n105880346123831_7023.jpg

From psychology to pharmacology and back: in this lecture, we discuss both subjectively and ’objectively’ what it means to be tripping. Two prominent scientists offer an overview of actual research into psychedelics, clinical health care trials and neural mechanisms.

Are psychedelics of any use? And what are the risks? What are the possibilities? What do we know about the effects of psychedelics on the brain? To what degree can techniques such as fMRI, PET and neuroimaging contribute to psychedelic research? And what does this tell us about research regarding our consciousness?

These and other interesting questions will be discussed in the last lecture in our series of lectures “(How) do psychedelics work”. This time the lecture will be held in English.

Please show up on time, we have a tight schedule and we want to start at 19.30 exactly!

More information about who we are: http://www.stichtingopen.nl

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Are you fork, or do you know fork?

I absolutely love the art. That is me. Can I please buy the poster of that artwork, the original peice?

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Very interesting lecture. You should all go! :)