Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Learly Like Accident, Discovered New Research Chemical, "Alligator" Egg White DXMH2S

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Alligator1/1/1S+WaxEgg!

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Nov 2013
Well I was mixing a water shot of a 15mg DXM cranberry disolving it, and accidently spilled this into two egg whites I was preparing for breakfast, o I wipped it in there! There were some, Little Shells, I removed. Nuked for 1:03 in two bursts whoofed in the fumes and melled like, "Alligator" in there, I had a moment of silence for those who suffered from Krockadali. I ate my breakfast, tasted like a\Alligator. whomm shit hit the fan! 12-18 hrs of wonderfull relaxation, consumed 25mg meclizine at 4hr mark, mellowed out shortly before bed, and slept, repeated experience twice more, and decided it was too wonderfull for me, besides I felt trained to interact in new way to stressers being more able to let things go. :prayer:
To those who by continually doing good seek for God's glory, honor and power, life forever, immortality Rom 2::7

Warning Research Chemical Can Be Extreemly Dangerous Knowbody know what might happen xxxx
Just dipping finger in poision can kill you. Dont do anything illegal I wouldent either.
:weed:

D

D.F.

Invité
cool-story-bro.jpg

More seriously, if you are just here to post nonsense and race to 20 posts for the PM functionality your stay will be short.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.