Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD tolerance

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
I took 1.5 hit of acid (shiva print) on september, 2, in the morning. I have 0.5 hit left and tomorrow (september, 5) there is a party. How much tolerance will there be? Will it be worth to take the 0.5 hit? (the 1.5 was sufficient for ego death, complete cartoon land and transformation in a mythical creature embodying sexual life energy etc), or will it barely have any effects? I took this acid before on parties and thought a complete hit was too strong for party purposes.

Thanks

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
don't expect a lot of effects, or better, expect none. I once took one blotter and two or three days later I took two and it felt like a half one, or even less. it was still nice, but not the real thing.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
There probably is too much tolerance to fully enjoy it. You'll be awake and energetic, but not tripping.

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
How much acid have you guys been taking that you know what it would do in this situation? :D

It was exactly like Fork said :).

Frequency

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Avr 2009
LSD tolerance (and cross-tolerance) lasts at least 3 days persisting up to a week. The half-life of LSD is about 5 hours. The tolerance isn't due to the presence of lingering chemical, but however due to a down-regulation of serotonin receptors in the brain. You have to give them a week or so to up-regulate. Moderate your usage now so that you can continue enjoying the substance long into old age.

figment

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2008
I don't use lsd often (or any psychedelic for that matter). But half a blotter was not something I wanted to keep in my closet for months :).

dreamlover

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2015
Hi. Do you know how and where i can find stamps of a good quality ? Thanks for the info.

Cosmic Vapor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Juil 2015
@My understanding with the classification of drugs under legal rules is that you cannot discuss that information without putting everyone at risk, yourself, including the webmasters of this community.

So why ask?

Just search, we did, we managed good batches, so can you...

Tolerance builds up very quikly, within 1 or 2 hours after ingestion. So if you want to redose, you want to gauge the intensity of the trip within the first hour and redose as fast as you can.
If you take another dose the next day, expect little to null results, while I never tried it myself, I expect you'd need 5-10 times the dose of the previous day to expect similar results.

Big waste of money if you ask me.