Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD and running around naked

milk skates

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Fev 2011
(I don't know if I'm supposed to use SWIM on this forum, but if I am then I will edit this post... aaaand I'm not exactly sure if what I just said defeated the purpose of using SWIM...)

Anyway, on Halloween I went to a party at my friends' house with my other friend and boyfriend. There was a guy walking around with a vile of liquid Lucy who happened to bump into me and ask me if I wanted some, and I happily put out my tongue. He put three drops on it, and I had no idea what to expect of the intensity of the trip because I had never taken liquid before, but I assumed it would be a lot more intense than blotters (that's what I had read when I researched it.)
It didn't take long at all for it to kick in -- I started getting massive amounts of tracers and everything had that blue-and-red color shift (if anybody knows what I'm talking about.) I can't first-handedly remember anything that happened after that except for a few things. I woke up the next morning wearing a shirt that I had never seen before and no recollection that I had fallen asleep at all, and I couldn't even remember waking up a few minutes after I DID wake up (I know that makes no sense, but it's the truth.) The people who lived in the house the party was at were there, and so was the friend I came there with, and my boyfriend. I was sitting on their couch staring at everything like a newborn baby and I when I looked at my friends/boyfriend, I knew it was them, but at the same time I didn't. I can't really explain it.
There was an extremely negative energy coming at me so I told my boyfriend I wanted to go home. So I did, and he came over. He started talking about what happened that night, saying that I had done all of this crazy shit. I didn't believe him. There was no way I could have done anything like that. I refused to believe what he was telling me, so he told me to text my friend that we went to the party with and ask her if it was true. It was.
Apparently I had taken off all of my clothes and was running around begging people to have sex with me and trying to make out with everybody. As I was remembering myself doing that, I remembered that I was not sexually aroused at all and had no actual desire to have sex. I was just saying I wanted to for some reason. I was also knocking a bunch of things over and looped for a whole hour, saying the same words over and over again.
As I was hearing about everything that happened, it all started coming back to me. I remember people trying to calm me down, but I would pull away from them to run over to something else. My friend had to put a shirt on me because my costume (it was strapless) kept slipping down and I kept trying to take it off. Hence, the shirt I woke up in.
I remember seeing words everywhere, spelling things out, and me reading them over and over again. I apparently tried to run into the street (this part I don't remember), but people held me back. And that's basically it. A lot of people heard about the incident and there are a lot of rumors now (bummer), but hey, shit happens, especially when you take too much acid.

Anyway, before all of this happened, I had seen a video on youtube of somebody explaining their acid trip they had at a party, and he had taken his clothes off and was running around naked as well. He was also seeing letters in his visuals. I googled some things up and found a bunch of stories about people on acid taking their clothes off and running around naked. In one of those stories, a guy actually sexually assaulted a girl. I find this intriguing. Is there any answer as to what it is about acid that makes people want to take their clothes off and run around/act sexual?

Thanks, if you read all of this.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
my thoughts on this is that the acid influenced you to act on your animal instinct
were you drinking at the party as well???

all i have to say is that you're welcome to any of my parties
(thats a joke, not being a dick)

milk skates

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Fev 2011
Nah, I wasn't drinking. Hahahah, and it's all good, people always joke around with me about it too.

Except I think they actually ARE being dicks, but like I said, shit happens!

I just think it's intriguing that this happens a lot. Hmmm..

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
well the hippies were pretty much known for getting naked out in nature and running around like that
ive felt the urge to strip off while tripping but only once and i didnt end up doing it
i have however realized that clothes are wayyyyy over-rated and unnatural

dont feel bad, haters will hate

milk skates

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Fev 2011
Right! Maybe it was just my primordial self coming out, hahah

Thank you for replying, by the way

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Hi Milk skates,

Your story reminds me of my new years eve (too much alcohol+MDMA), which also included (partial) nudity and I also forgot about most of what I had done. I also kept repeating stuff, and I was really annoying a girl, who was apparently quite frightened by me. When I did sort of recall some parts of the night, after hearing out friends, it turned out that my own experience was quite different from what people told me. For instance, with that girl I thought it was just playing around and having fun, and at that moment I though she liked it too.

But anyway, I don't think my experience is of any particular value to your question. However I do have a question for you: how do you feel about your body? Would you be ashamed if people saw you naked when not under the influence of LSD? Or was it just really out of blue for you to do such a thing?

If heard a story like yours before, some friend of a friend took mushrooms and just left his clothes and dissapeared, apparently just running around the city. "Maybe it was just my primordial self coming out, hahah" Actually doesn't sound such that far-fetched to me. I really think it may very well have something to do with the 'primordial'. Or maybe it's just that clothes can feel annoying to someone tripping out :lol:

Peace.

milk skates

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Fev 2011
Thanks for sharing your story, makes me feel less alone. Hahahah
I don't have a problem with my body. I mean, I wouldn't want people to see me running around naked (who would?), and I think if I had actually remembered the experience of doing it firsthand, I would feel self conscious. And yeah, I think it was mainly because it felt like my clothes were weighing me down. I think they were making me sweat. One thing I do remember thinking is that it was normal to be naked/free, like traditional hippies from the 60s and 70s, because I think that's awesome that it was acceptable and I wish I could have been around in those generations to be free like that. But obviously in this generation it definitely is not okay unless you are actually around traditional hippies. Bummer :/

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
Are you 100% sure that what you were given was LSD?

From my experience with LSD I generally remember the majority of my trip and I have a great deal of difficulty falling asleep at the end. Sex on LSD can be very primitive but I've rarely had the "compulsion" to engage in sex while tripping.

We've all done bizarre and embarrassing things whilst on drugs so try not to get too down on yourself about it, like crimzen said haters will hate.