Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD, Meditation, and The Beatles

I Love Lucy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Oct 2011
I took a 30mg adderall at ten thirty pm, and two hits of acid at eleven twenty. I wanted to try and trip but have some sense of focus so I could attempt to meditate and concentrate on my stream of thought. I wasn't fully feeling the acid around twelve thirty so I smoked a bowl went outside for a cigarette, came back inside and everything had set in. I tripped at my house, mainly in my room, and my overall mood going into the trip was fantastic. Once I started feeling the acid I turned on an interesting listens playlist I made, and started letting the acid hear the music and interpret it into a melody in my mind. I laid on my floor for about an hour with my head right in front of my speakers, trying to hear each and every instrument playing its part in what made awesome music. As i was doing this I found myself drifting in and out of consciousness, to a point where everything in my room would get blurry, clear up and look completely different. I could see the usual trip patterns on my ceiling so I focused my eyes on that while letting the music flow through my ears. I was in a pretty good state during this period and then I started peaking. I usually watch movies/documentaries during the peak of my trip; in order to get a better understanding of the creative process, but this time i decided to meditate during the peak, i.e why i took adderall. I went online and found some awesome website with Sitar based meditation music, put it on and dropped out. I had my eye-lids half shut to a point where i could see the colors in my room but not the objects. I plugged in headphones and starting intently listening to the sitar music. For the next hour of my existence I was transformed. Sitar music and LSD visuals create perfect harmony and flow. I got deep into meditation and found myself slowly sinking into my own body. I could see my face from the inside, I wasn't looking out of my eyes because I could see my eyes. Think of it like a mummy in a tomb but awake and meditating. This lasted for an hour. I was just sitting in a chair looking through myself and seeing something beautiful. It was pretty much like the come down of a DMT trip, where you feel yourself floating down very peacefully from the other side. I was enjoying this a lot but then the Sitar track had played through leaving me to be snapped back to reality. I opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was John Lennon's face on my wooden bed frame. Shit you not there he was staring at me and I was staring at him. Oddly enough I turned my ipod back on and the first song that came on was "within you without you." For the next two hours I sat in a chair smoking a bowl looking at John Lennon every few minutes, and re-creating and re-imagining my universe. It seemed all too perfect. For some reason the Beatles have to play a prominent role in all my trips, and seeing John Lennon reinforced that idea completely. There's something about them and their music that makes too much sense when on LSD. After all this I started toward the decline of my trip. I didn't have much to do so I watched Natural Born Killers. It was entertaining but not the movie i should have watched after my meditation and climax points. I didn't like it that much, it was cool but kind of stupid. Anyway its like 9:45 am and I'm still tripping a tiny bit and writing this is mad difficult. I want to explain more about the experience but it was too unique to describe. What i got out of the trip was: Adderall + LSD + Weed + Meditation + Indian Music + the Beatles = a great set and setting to indulge in yourself. Try it. It wasn't your normal LSD trip, I feel like this was the first trip where I actually made progress toward the answers LSD has to offer.

Thoughts?
Does anyone else know what I'm talking about the Beatles?
- I Love Lucy

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
Nice trip report,John.

i know what yer talking about,the beatles used acid and where turned on,and when their fans turned on ,they became ONE lovin family of happy hippies.
I remember my time with mushrooms and Jeffersons airplane,i was amazed how they just knew i was high and knew how to play with my trip.
John Lennon was into the mystic and occult,and knew he could see and commune with spirits during an Lsd trip,so i imagine that on the other side John Lennon is still into the mystic and occult and enjoys making contact with people who are turned on.:)

StillBlazin09

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Déc 2011
Mann, sounds awesome. I wish i could experience a trip like that. It sounded as if u were discovering another world. :D
Right onn.!

B

bratman

Invité
I sure know what your talking about as far as trippy shit goes with the Beatles...but I also know what its like to get home from a party after doing about 3 grams of shrooms...wanted to listen to Revolver and had the 'LP's mixed up and escaped the reality when I realized I had Jimi Plays Monterey on my turntable....couoldnt take it off for four hours except to flip it over. Not to take anything away from the beatles, they were the first band I fell in love with...I was 8. Speaking of the fab four... does anyone know how to find a certain meditaion tape of Beatles music...(not by them, but well done) with nature sounds in the background. I's really quite good for meditating...I know it exsists...I used to listen to it in rehab! LOL...if anyone knows of this album and the name of it, please respond man...any ideas or finds would be appreciated

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Lennon man...

Sounds like you had a super time with that acid trip :) thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the read.

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
:D cool tripp.

J

jorgebittner

Invité
I love listening those kind of sog . They can help me to concentrate on what I'm doing. Example of them are the sounds that comes from the forest.

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
jorgebittner a dit:
I love listening those kind of sog . They can help me to concentrate on what I'm doing. Example of them are the sounds that comes from the forest.
Awesome, that would have been my ideal trip, without the natural born killers movie part :-o thanks for sharing, was a good read. Dude, my first out of body experience (i was sober), john lennon was there too XD he's everywhere, bless his soul ^^

utens

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2013
Meditation sounds excellent, really wanna try next times :)

mutterkraut

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2014
we tried the beatles too. then somebody began to discuss yoko ono. 60ties music for sure, but never the beatles again...

Plus_ultra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Nice report, thanks for sharing

HemantM

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Août 2014
Wow cool trip and sounds awesome. Really wannna to try next time such trip .:yawinkle:

Bonzoisboss

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Oct 2014
Tripping with The Beatles. Sounds like a fun time. Amazingly George mainly turned down psychedelics because he was so engulfed with meditation.