Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Kratom + Mushrooms

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Anyone tried this combo ?
Experiences, opinions ?

Well, I tried it yesterday =:->

1.5g Kratom+3g dried cubensis.

Not sure if I want to repeat it, but it was ... extreme :twisted:
Difficult to find the right words for it.

IMHO the "characters" of those substances dont mix very well.
The sedative, relaxing Kratom "feeling" being in background.
It felt like an aplifier for the shrooms.
Summa summarum a quite unique experience.
Neither pure shrooms nor pure Kratom "feeling".
Very strong.
IMHO only recommanded for experienced shrooms+kratom users :)

Curious if anyone else already tried (and liked) this combination ...

regards,tl

DevXavier

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I never have a positive vibe when using kratom. So I'd never consider using it with shrooms.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
What? Really? I love me some kratom. Never get bad vibes. But to each his own.
While it's been a while since I shroomed, I imagine it would be a great way to end the trip and help with the come-down into sleep. But I wouldn't try to combine the effects of the two at the beginning. I like the Tom when I'm ready for bed, like after a long night of doing hard, stupid drugs.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Last weekend I put some very potent home grown kratom in the coffee maker with some yerba mate. My friend said that it was the equivalent of doing an organic speedball and that my heart would explode. It was great, the opium-like effects of the tom without the sleepiness. My new favorite.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
I never have a positive vibe when using kratom. So I'd never consider using it with shrooms.

Kratom is very powerful positive mood enchancer for me and i have always have very good vibes and well being with kratom and very pleasant and happy effects , and I really love it mixing with shrooms or lsa seeds , mescaline and before smoking DMT , because i love rexaled trips and powerful , and is very good to magnify the dream state of psychedelic and the closed eyes visuals .

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
omg :p I did kratom+shrooms on the same day as u theelord.. for the first time
we did some kratom and after that we thought hey lets do some shrooms hehe
but it was just about 3 grams dried shared over 3 cups of tea cause I was with 2 friends
I just tripped a little , overall I felt really tired and confused
but that were my expectations also :) so it was no setback , I liked it

its just really funny that you tried it on the same day as us :D

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
ProStoner a dit:
omg :p I did kratom+shrooms on the same day as u theelord.. for the first time
we did some kratom and after that we thought hey lets do some shrooms hehe
but it was just about 3 grams dried shared over 3 cups of tea cause I was with 2 friends
I just tripped a little , overall I felt really tired and confused
but that were my expectations also :) so it was no setback , I liked it

its just really funny that you tried it on the same day as us :D

Hehe that's some funny stuff! How can you best describe Kratom? Would it be stupid to try Kratom (1st time) with a shroomy trip?

Btw ProStoner... you also from Eindhoven? Do you know any good place where I can shroom? I just moved here two weeks ago. Got a topic about this question in the Dutch section. Please check it out if you have time ;).

Cheers! :)

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Kratom mimics opium-like effects. It acts like a pain killer and makes your whole body very relaxed. If you do alot of it, you will experience "the nod" where you kind of zone out while still awake and let your eyes drop down low.
Unpleasant side effects include itchiness and upset stomach. Kratom only bothers my stomach if I've had some liquor in me but I don't think it would go well with the already unpleasant taste and texture of mushrooms. That's why I said it would be great for the end of the trip. Also, in higher doses the itching can be annoying, much like real opioids. It feels like you keep walking through spider webs and you constantly want to rub your face. This could also be unpleasant while tripping. Don't get me wrong, I love the tom but I would save it for the end of the trip. BTW TheKratomKing.com is a great place to get a good deal if you've never tried the stuff. Good quality and even better prices.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I just had a big dose of thai kratom leaves yesterday and I must say they have some effect that is not there in the 15x kratom extraxt from az. This effect had also been there in the - now unavailable - resin extract.
I found it was pretty trippy - when I lay down and closed my eyes (the only way to get the full kratom effect) I went to a half-dream-half-wake state with pretty trippy images and dream like stories going on that felt very real. I can imagine that this kind of trippy effect could go bad on a shroom trip. It is relatively intense and sometimes pretty "dark" - only when you had kratom alone this is not bad because you're kind of half asleep when you experience it. As soon as you wake up and get up it's gone. With shrooms at the same time ... another story I guess...

TheeLord!

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
@everyone: thx for the interesting comments/reports etc :)

@tryto: big dose of thai leaves = how many gr. ?

BTW: I found a wonderful combination/variation in meantime:

Kratom+Druids Fantasy (all 6 pills).

I bought 2*Druids Fanatsy (basicly a low? dosage of LSA/Morning Glory) long time ago.
Took one packet (all 6 pills) when it arrived , felt nothing.
Big disapointment.

Took Kratom last weekend, didn't plan a combo.
But found the remaining Druids Fanatsy packet while on the
usual "Kratom induced cleanup my room (and other strange things) urge" ...

So I took them while on Kratom -> a very cool combination.
Will definitly repeat it, in constrast to Kratom+shrooms.

A trippy feeling, but only enhanced mood/interesting thoughts plus "enhanced color-vision" together with Kratom feeling.
(With unusual long "afterglow" for almost 2 days)

I think Kratom plus low(!) dosages of shrooms / LSA is a neat combination.

BTW^2: I'm used to very high dosages of shrooms. (In the 7-10+g dried ranges).
In some ways I cant describe (well) the Kratom+shrooms (3g) experience had been stronger than my strongest "shrooms only" trip.
Though there had been no optics, ego disolution etc phenomena typical for high shrooms ranges.

regards, tl