Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Karma/Bhakti/Jnana/Raja(Hatha) Yoga

G

Invité
Good morning guys, how you're doing?

I was wondering if any of you guys were actually practising or have some knowledge with yoga...

I fell on this Erowid's page http://www.erowid.org/spirit/yoga/yoga.shtml and this stuff sure looks interesting, the Raja Path especially turned me on, even more when I realised that the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, the world biggest Raja teaching organisation is giving out FREE lessons in my city (well, I sure do hope it's no a sect :p )...

The most appealing thing with stuff are the Dhyana and the Samadhi states, I do think I've felt the last one while shrooms trippin', and finding a way to approach it (or even reach it) without any entheogen could be really rewarding...

Any opinions on this stuff?

Hyperion1980

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Sept 2006
Perhaps Yoga is the next step for me.
For now I'm just practicing meditation and concentration excercices.

G

Invité
Well I did yoga for a while, but the teacher had way to little time for each individual, so that left me with sore muscles everytime.

Now I'm starting a meditation course with a friend and I think this will bring me much closer to myself then yoga...
Although yoga is very good to stay physicly fit

G

Invité
I'll give this try next week, after all, it's free (yay, I know, pretty spiritual motivation uh ?"...

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
My wife is crazy about yoga, she's actually studying with a swami to become a teacher. She tries to get me into it, but the organization of doing it in a class with 20 other people isn't my thing. And like Heart, I lack the patience. I do stretches and light meditation every morning but I wouldn't call it yoga.

The wifey, who is a massage therapist, has started doing thai yoga massage which is pretty fucking cool. Instead of laying up on a table like a regular massage, you're on a giant mat on the floor. Then she pushes and pulls on you and puts you into all these funky positions. It's like doing yoga for an hour and a half without doing any work. It's all being done for you.

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yoga is purely about energy boosting, and is not as far reACHING as love.

i'm doing some yoga at the moment, it's nice, but many people who do yoga become blind for finer energy

Dharmavoorus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Nov 2006
I am a Hatha Yoga teacher. I suggest giving it a try, nothing to use and alot to gain. :)