Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

K2 mixed with weed?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I did this yesterday, and it seemed too just murder my weed high... It only lasted for about 30 minutes.. I felt very lifted.. Like I weighed nothing.. But it just wasn't as fun as an ordinary weed high... However.. The K2 did taste mighty fine :D

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
so you mixed weed with weed? or what do you mean by K2?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
K2 is an incense that used too be legal... It has something in it.. I don't know.. But it is an incense and it gets you high.. But I mixed it with weed and it just killed everything.. Lol but it tastes and smells like opium.. If that helps.. just look it up. Look up "K2".

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
thats odd, k2 acts as a ssri thats why it has a reduced affect if your on anitdepressants

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
What's an ssri? And I dunno..

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor- things like prozac and paxil. they basicaly keep serotonin hanging around neurons longer so ther more available.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ohhh.. And K2 is one? That wouldn't make sense though because Haha like I said it killed my high in like an hour... But have you tried it before? Obviously its my bodies fault.. But I dunno, has anyone else tried this before?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
No. K2 is just K2 found in alot of smoke shopes and stuff down here.. The only place I saw selling it was some bait shop off some highway in St. Charles Missouri. But yea just look it up.

N

NatalieSmith01

Invité
Nanosage a dit:
No. K2 is just K2 found in alot of smoke shopes and stuff down here.. The only place I saw selling it was some bait shop off some highway in St. Charles Missouri. But yea just look it up.
Thanks for the info.
I thought k2 & kanna are the same.
affordable web design

wellaware

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Fev 2011
Be careful with those synthetic cannabanoids. If you can, just stick to regular ganja. I have had some experience with Mary Joy and others similar to it. There was something very heavy about it. It's difficult to explain.

D

drugy

Invité
ya i just did it with my 2 frends and ones girl frend and i agre it lased on like 30 min but omg it just hit me and i thout about like and whit it is and what was going on and my frend stared puken and dood i never tweeked that hared in mhy life

Abelard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Juin 2012
Alriht homies, k2 nowadays is a blend of some chemical either being JWH 018(or some other cannabinoid), AM 2201, or MAM 2201, mixed with acetone and then sprayed evenly over 50 grams of damiana. I used to make it all the time. A gram of MAM 2201 costs 20 dollars, and that makes 50 grams of k2. Now this shit is too cheap. And it is very addictive. Be careful. One hit will get you higher than any weed ever has before. However some people seizure out and die from one hit(no joke I have SEEN it.)