Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ive read everything there is to read! Somebody say sumtin!

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
:D

Blah. I have no life lol. I'm high as a kite on absolutely nothing. Thinkin about discussions on Taoism/Christianity/Religion/Faith/Prison/Freedom/Athiesm/New Members.

How does it all tie together?

Well the easiest is if you take myself as a Taoist-Christian being no better word for my relationshp to Jesus as Jesusian is a bitch to pronounce then I would say having a deep ingranted meditatve experience with the Tao has given me an awareness of the natural state of society and how no one person can change reality any more or less then any other person as the degree of change is only dependent on the perspective.

If you have millions of dollars and a guy drops a penny in the street. Even if its the president. Dropping a penny will mean nothing.

So then are our chains defined by money? Well only if what you get from your money is less then what you think you deserve. God calls us to count joy in all things. If you are content with what you have and always are content with what you receive in exchange for your currency then you will always be happy because you will never be in want. It is only when we believe that we should get more then what we get for what we have already that we enter into a state of desire that changes into greed and unhappyness.

The question then becomes are we recieving enough currency for our output so that the input of our currency can be exchanged for input of resources that in turn create happyness.

Anyway. I'm happy now that I am doing nothing but actually sitting here blabberin on about doing nothing but being happy. Will anyone ever read this? Probably. Will anyone care? Maybe. Will anyone reply? Who knows.

Bloop.

Shamanomenon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Fev 2010
What if everyone has a penny and a guy drops a million dollars in the street? And then he says, "There's plenty more where that came from, all you have to do to live like kings is to follow me." Well, then we see how reality can be changed, how people's perspectives can be skewed by the promise of a better solution. And that's how it's been throughout history. Powerful men who are skilled at manipulation and exploiting the weaknesses of mankind to amass power and wealth rule over us all. But your happiness is of absolutely no concern to them. These are not altruistic men who are working to advance mankind. All we're really doing is going off on some obsessive tangent, some madcap vision of the ruling elite who want nothing more than to exploit our labor and steal our resources. And what better solution do they offer us? Unbridled materialism and consumerism, genetically modified foods, poison in our water, poison in the air, poison in our medicines, etc, etc...

The truth is that they want you to think that no one can change reality. They want you to believe that everyone has an equal say and that everything has naturally found it's equilibrium. Go vote, write your congressman and pay your taxes, everything will work out how it is supposed to. This is however, the biggest lie ever told. They don't want you to know that you can change reality, because they don't want you to know that they already have done it, and they also don't want the people to come together, because they know that they are vastly outnumbered.

Reality is merely a tool that you use to create the fantasies that you envision.

Schwanke668

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Déc 2010
Well a corollary thought or however you spell it is this:

How would things change if every person on this board had a father that was sending them 100 grand birthday checks twice a year?

We all have fine and dandy morals and beliefs and so forth when we feel we are being oppressed 'by the man' but I really dont think many people (myself included) would be that willing to throw out a million dollars just because 'having money' is 'feeding the system' as so many people on here seem to believe.

Their is no prison that is holding us all back. "The man" is a myth. "The man" is something we fabricate to make us feel good about the fact that we really just want more then we have and that we need someone else to blame for not having it because the idea that we really just arent meant to have more then we have upsets us.

People have always compalined that someone was opressing them when they didnt have what they wanted and it always stopped when they got what they wanted. Very rarely do people get what they want because 99% of society has 'need' for 'things' but that 'need' for 'things' doesnt come from "the man". "The man" just feeds on it and tries to use it to make you think he need "more things". The need for "things" is already there.

I realized this back in college when I lived with that guy with the million dollar trust fund. He was the typical vegan, fight the power, give peace a chance typea guy as near as I could tell. Maybe I was wrong. Yet he still had no problem plunking down a couple thousand dolars for a new set of turn tables and speakers cuz he felt like it. Or a new gigantic synthesizer cuz he felt like making music or buying a new van because he felt like. Granted he wasnt buying pimped out stuff but neither was he throwing away his million dollars because it was 'feeding the system of greed'.

Frankly if your smart you use the system to further your needs, not fight it. Go get money and use it to do good inside the system. Buy things that enhance your life to your goals. Hopefuly yeah you'll have good decent goals that are a little better then the 'Friends' couch potatoes or "Go Stillers!" ones or whatever. But then again, nothing wrong with being into those things if the rest of your life is in balance with things like tipping your bus boy at the resturant cuz you know he is kickin his own ass for piddle pay because of a crappy boss that knows he can pay him for less because he is an immigrant worker.

Just say there's a reason all the 'fight the power' people are flat broke and you never see a 'fighter the power' person with millions of dollars running for president to change the world. Its not the money that corrupts us is the lake of money that makes us think that its the money that corrupts us. Have to escape the corruption of lack of money before you can make enough money to do anything about anything.

Just my opinion.