Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Isochronic tones/binaural beats/ brain wave entertainment and switching

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Isochronic tones/binaural beats/ brain wave entertainment and switching of brain wave frequencies...

Have you tried some of these, did You feel anything? Or You belive it is all non-sense? anyway what is your opinion and expierience with these things?!
Well i don't believe you can induce effects of drugs with binaural beats, but they definetly do something to brain.
But I find interesting how these tones and beats complement meditation, they definetely help me fall in meditative state faster and deeper.

Martijn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
Yeah, I've tried a few of these. I did feel more relaxed in meditation, but it is very hard to distinguish the binaural effect from the effect calming music has. Music in itself can induce similar effects as drugs can, of course the taste is never quite the same, but elements like synesthesia, body awareness can definitely change along the same vector as some drugs do.

This actually gives me the idea of trying to combine psychedelics with binaural beats and then try to tune in and see if I can become aware of the 'binaural' effect.