Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is your tool clean

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Does yours stink ? When do you clean it ? How do you clean it ? Does it work better afterwards ?

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
It doesn't stink but it's definitely not clean. I clean it when it starts to stink. I really should clean it more often. I clean it with ethanol and a toothbrush. It works better and tastes better when it's clean.

I hope I have understood 'tool' right. :lol:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I pull up my foreskin, and drip some liquid acid into it.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Right now I've got something, that we in Holland call a 'plakzak' stickyballs.
Its the perfect plakzakday today, a nice and warm sticky sunshine day, all day today.
So yes, when I drop my pants right now you could possibly smell the male aroma, possibly. But that doesn't mean its not clean, since I washed just this morning.

Wow, that felt really good, posting this post. :lol:

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
:oops: Somehow I feel kinda ashamed.....

No, I don't clean my tools, I got a small collection. But I don't use them that much.
I prefer a joint or a nice reefer from time to time.

Or a really fat blunt which last a night long.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
lol male aroma

my tool is clean, i invite anyone to see for themselves...

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
Mine is clean and possibly smells nice too, I wash myself everyday. And I think it may work better in that condition!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
When my tool gets sticky and kinda smelly, I usually take it to the cleaner. It works much better afterwards, especially if it's finished off with some wax. I recommend beeswax, though a chemical product will protect your tool just as well. No matter how clogged it gets, never put your tool in boiling water! I tried that once, and couldn't use it for three weeks! Just use lukewarm water with a little rubbing alcohol, or do like me and just take it to the cleaner, twice a month. There they know how to clean your tool properly. Don't ever let your grandparents clean it They use outdated methods that might actually damage your tool.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
mrvn a dit:
Or a really fat blunt which last a night long.

Isn't this exactly the reason why you have a "Plakzak" :D

But i don't smoke waterpipes, because i hate the taste ones it has been used to many times. I have tried al kinds of things, but it didn't really help. Maybe i shall try the beewax method....

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Mmm, yes this was definitly one of those 'maybe I shouldn't have posted all this very private information post'.

I promise, I won't do it again :nod:

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Hehehe, i do still love you. But if i had known you in real life, i would stay away from you, for at least 3 meters! :D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats a platzak ? And did you get it because your tool wasnt clean ?