Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is this site for real?? the prices seem 2 good 2 be true???

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
personally, i wouldn't. they don't mention anything about the legality of it in different areas, ie: they don't mention any places that they cannot ship to, and they have no minimum price for their free shipping offer. sounds scammy to me. however if anyone wants to sacrifice their debit card, let us know how it goes!

Inscrit
24 Juin 2012
understood. thanx. I was skeptical, i'm not naive to things that look to good to be true. anyway i've found three other sites that will ship to australia, without using to much of your time could u please have a quick look and/or if you've bought from 1 of them could you tell me if at least 1 of them looks legit?? thanx heaps ophiuchus p.s. I very much enjoy this blog site, i can get more broad, in depth info from people personally and plus i can have a say, I get frustrasted with reading so much sometimes and i would just love to ask sum1 instead, so great site ophiuchus thx again :)

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
before we continue, i will say that you are dancing on a fine line between being a sincere member and a spammer. please do not post just for the sake of advertising for other companies or you will be banned. that means no more posts that have nothing in them but links. also, if you turn your signature into a link to an online shop, you will be banned without hesitation. also, do not ask the same question in different topics, as it is annoying and unnecessary.

that said, i have purchased from iamshaman before with no hitches, so that should answer your question.

A

Admin

Invité
All links on Psychonaut are nofollow, so in terms of SEO, spamming links here won't do much to your site's rankings =)

(Questionable post though, I agree with ophiuchus )

Kevin1

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Juin 2012
I've purchased from them several times, the product quality was good for the price.

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
If you are in a state or country where you shouldn't order it, don't! If you lose your money who do you complain too? Salvia is good for meeting demons if your into that..................me im not into that.............

luxefutura

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Août 2016
I have a whole pound of Salvia leaf that I am trying to get rid of on the cheap. I live in West Virginia, where it is still legal. If interested, please reply.

Final

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2017
39 for 75g leaf

9 for 1g of 20x

60 for 1g 60x

ive ordered rue from this place, i ordered 5g rue extract and they instead sent me 7.5

there policy shipping wise pretty much states buyer is responsible for seeing if the product is legal in their country etc etc.

[FONT=&amp]Shipping Policy
We take the greatest precautions in preparing your order for shipping; however it is the buyer’s responsibility to be informed as to the restrictions of natural, plant-based products in your particular country. Products that are known to us to be restricted in your country will be disabled from ordering. We cannot be held responsible for orders that are seized, returned or destroyed, due to customs regulations or illegalities. Ultimately it is the customer’s responsibility to be informed and aware of the particular rules and regulations of the country of final destination of product.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]We currently ship from Ecuador and the Netherlands. All of our prices include free unregistered shipping (without tracking). During check out you have the option of upgrading to a faster, registered shipping service with tracking. If you require expedited shipping or any other special options you must contact us by email prior to finalizing payment. We can then review the options.[/FONT]

bhavesh606

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2017
Thank you for sharing your valuable information. It is very useful for us, Please visit below us:-