Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Is sneezing a sign of food, allergy.

Dontae

Banni
Inscrit
28 Sept 2011
I sneeze a bit these days but I dont know if its from food or allergens in the air.Lets say I eat a piece of cheese and sneeze 16 minutes, later does that possibly, mean my bodies having a mild allergy to the cheese?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
too much fat does this to me, but dairy especially. some fats i can have more of than others without this effect, but it comes down to fat mostly, i believe. you mean that after you eat cheese you sneeze and get a lot of mucus too?

i've found a few remedies for this, although, none come close to simply avoiding dairy in large amounts. one i use most of all when i eat yogurt (i dont eat aged cheese or drink pasteurized milk anymore) is a spice combination. ginger, cardamom and cinnamon all work together to prevent mucus. so add this liberally to your yogurt, and then sweeten with a little raw honey. honey that has been heated (most production honey) is terrible for you. raw honey is typically not see through at all.

as far as cheese goes... kinda tricky to work around. try to eat very strong flavored cheeses so that you will not need as much of it. that's really the only way to get past this. something that many cultures do as well is, after a meal, they will have candied ginger to help not only with digestion, but also preventing mucus build up.

there are much better alternatives that are considered healthy fats that people with heavy dairy diets should consider. plant fats (like avacados), nuts and seeds, and oils (instead of butter) are the main ones. any more questions, ask away! :)

pf1286

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Oct 2007
Sneeze is just a natural body reaction. There is no need to worry about that.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think it could have got to do with coughing or not coughing. my impression is that modern people often have lost the natural sense for that also and suppress it maybe too much or not enough.
also i figured that something about the combination of cheese and smoking can be strange.
the question with sneezing is how much or when to suppress it is right? maybe some people would say it's right to always suppress it, maybe others would say you should never suppress it and then also people who would say sometimes suppress it and sometimes not.
the next question or probably the question we would want to ask ourselves before is, do we always know exactly or approximately which bacteria or viruses are or are not in the sneeze and what exactly or approximately the sneeze will do to and/or with them?
so i guess the answer is: sneezing is rather a sign of disease than of food allergy. what kind of disease is food allergy? maybe it can be interpreted as an indirect sign or so. for example the body makes a bad experience with a special kind of food sometimes and then the next time with the same food it remembers more or less consciously or unconsciously the previous experiences/feelings or so and like that expectation or no expectation can have effects. this means the mind can have effects on the body. also humans are creatures of habit. it appears the question is why is it that the body needs to get used more to some kinds of food than others? maybe similar to what does the best kind of food serve you if you can't digest it and if so why exactly?
the spiritual aspect of foods? does food have spirit?
moreover what does it really mean that sneezing is probably more a reaction than an action?
polarisation or dualism processes of mind and body connection?? so many questions...

peace

Abraham123

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2013
Along with berries, orange, peach masks and grape fruit, celery contain pectin a way of roughage that can cause you to feel bigger for hours, These little gemstones have all the sweet taste of lollies, with the included reward of supplement C and metal....

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i sometimes had to sneeze when i looked into the sunlight... strange, i can't really explain it.
anybody else has had that??

peace

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah of course... not that i worry so much about it, i was just a little bit surprised... my point was that it felt like i had to sneeze because of the sunlight not because of some dust or air... has anyone else has experienced that??

peace

Aiken

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Août 2013
too much fat does this to me, but dairy especially, some fats i can have more of than others without this effect, but it comes down to fat mostly, choosing white bread, sleeping too little or too much.....

jonka77

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Avr 2017
I sneeze after the first sip of wine. I believe it is a reaction. I don't know to what really...sulfites possibly? I don't drink often so it does not matter to me, but if it were common food, I would be concerned. I think it may be a sign of sensitivity...

july541

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Août 2017
There is no need to worry about that. sleeping too little or too much.