Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introduction thread

startrek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Jan 2014
Hi, friends. My name is startrek.

I'm a professional man in my 40s, and after much reading and thinking and reading and thinking, I've decided that psychedelics are right for me at this time in my life. However, I still have a few questions before I start down that path. I'll post more details in a new thread once I've participated in this forum for a while.

I look forward to learning from you. Thanks for having me.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
greetings! welcome to the forum!!
funny that you say you say you decided like that. in a way i would say it could speak for your wisdom... actually basically i think only people with a certain life experience or so should take psychedelics. so logically it doesn't mean automatically because someone is older, that someone is wiser, however i would say in tendency it certainly or at least more less or in some way does. anyway... it seems to me you are someone who can responsibly estimate what he's really doing. as you said after much reading and thinking and then more reading and thinking.
so that's good.... with psychedelics it's really alright to be careful... in the sense of something like "better safe than sorry"... know what i mean????? just saying...
anyway... greetings and best wishes from germany!!!

Moriarty

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2007
Welcome to Psychonaut! I think you will find the members here both knowledgeable and all around good people!

Moriarty

P.S. Pennsylvania you say ;-)?!?!?! We used to have a running joke about Pennsylvanians in my the part of San Diego I used to live in but it was just that, a joke and in good humor ;-)!

startrek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Jan 2014
Thank you both. I have lived in Pennsylvania only a short time, so please feel free to make Pennsylvania jokes. I won't be offended. :)

Moriarty

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2007
No jokes, really. I used to surf, San Diego, with a few guys from there. We all just thought they were strange. Not bad strange. Just different. But it was more just us having fun.

Moriarty

P.S. I love Startrek!!!

aero_won

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Jan 2014
Hello All!
I am interested in resuming my exploration of inner space after a job-related hiatus. I'm ready for things to get weird, so let's do this! I'm in Phoenix AZ and I'd be very interested to hear from any local fellow psychonauts as well as any other like-minded individuals. I look forward to becoming a part of this community. Thanks for having me. :)

Cypripedium

Banni
Inscrit
30 Mar 2013
pity for me , im far from you aeroooooooo ! XD

If you come here moriarty , we can walking to netherland this summer okay ?! lol
Just 160 miles for 4 days and return by train

breanEater : it's just a question of mind control for people...Everyone is more fragile than other true.

Moriarty

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Avr 2007
I actually live nowhere near California or Arizona these days. Truly, Phoenix, AZ, wasn't my cup of tea. Flagstaff, AZ, on the other hand ;-):+1:. Where I live now it's 3C and it's the hottest part of the day. Usually, this time of year where I live, it would simply never get above 0C. Not during the day or the night and wouldn't get above 0C until March ;-). It is most certainly no Phoenix!!!

Cypripedium: I will not lie to you. Sorry my fellow Americans!!! If I got a chance to move to France and live there instead of the United States I would do it. I am pretty certain I wouldn't miss the States either but I may be wrong. Hey! If Roman Polanski can move to France why can't I?

M.6ooDp1££5

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Jan 2014
Hi there,

i'm M.6ooDp1££5 , 40y old and living in Holland.
My occupation is designing, im working with 3D software a lot.

I like weed, shrooms, xtc, coke and yes friends even alcohol. Also sex, my mustang, games, movies, soccer, making music and oh did i mention weed yet?

Fy0d0r

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2014
Hi everyone! Name is Fyodor. 35yo, Russia.

Looking for shamanic practices, doing yoga, meditation.
After reading John Lilly books tried floating (sense deprivation) and decided to try LSD.
Unfortunately LSD is hard to find in Russia and I’ve been sold some DOB instead and didn’t like it at all.

After reading ‘The Holy Mushrooms’, ‘The sacred mushroom and the cross’, ‘Mushrooms Russia and History’,
I turned my attention to mushrooms and found some of them locally.

Lately I started to buy good quality truffles from Amsterdam when I’m visiting EU.
My latest project is to try a few hours sense deprivation with some 50 gr fresh truffles or LSD if it will be available.
Looking for help with this project. End of April/beginning of May in Amsterdam.

PS Would like to ask someone to pick up my truffles I ordered from Amsterdam.
Last week when I was in eastern Europe the envelope from Amsterdam with 30gr of Hollandia come too late
I would need one postal address. just make sure that address is correct and the envelope will not be returned.
Otherwise my colleagues may learn that I’m using psychedelics and they will not understand...

nurologic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Mai 2014
Hi I would like to introduce myself.

Im called Ben and im really here because im deaperate to find out and eventually try dmt. Any pointers or anything at all would be great.

thanks

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
You are welcome!

First, take it easy! Dont rush! Read as much as you can! Study! Understand how to extract it, take all the precautions and give it a try! Then, prepare your self for your first experience! Understand if your are ready! Study the set and setting! Find the best way to smoke/vaporize it! Respect the sacred medicine! Take it! Let everything go!

Also have a look DMT-Nexus ;)

Good luck!

nurologic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Mai 2014
Thanks for the advice. Troublr is im rubbish at that sort of stuff! Ha got no chance!

Jsacc106

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2014
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum, but yet have used it before to gain valuable information. I am a young man of 23 and have a real interest in spiritual and self exploration with the use of mescaline. I was hoping maybe someone can help me out and tell me what kind if cactus I have that I picked up at a local home improvement center. Thanks a lot!

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3324&pictureid=30863

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/album.php?albumid=3324&pictureid=30867

ailmax

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mai 2014
Bonjour à Toute la Communauté ! je suis max tailleur de pierre de profession en quêtes de bien être avant tout! Je me suis inscrit aujourd'hui sur le site pour partager diverse expérience que la vie nous apporte a tous ainsi celle qu on va pouvoir créer ensemble au cours de belle rencontre et échange de point de vu convergeant .. A bientôt sur le forum psybizzz

sworth it

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2014
Greetings! Don't know why it took so long to find this forum, but I did!
DMT.....marvellousness! Just recently made a first batch with much help from "DMT fot the masses" tech.
Still haven't "broken through" though...but what a tool for the artistic! However, it has occured to me that DMT is not for everyone...
Peace!

ShamanicTraveller

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Juin 2014
Hello! I am new to this forum but not to the world of psychedellics. Having expirenced many journey's in my time ;). I am now gaining much more of a spritual outlook on the use of these gifts. I do stick to mother natures bounty now, and grow a variety of interesting plants. I joined to connect with others as I have moved away from the rave scene now I am finding I have less people to really share my expirences with, and stumbling opon this gem decided I would like to wave a hello!