Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Introducing... the new Forum administrator

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yesterday I had a discussion with the site owner about the forum. I asked him about his view on the purpose of the site, we discussed the software issues, finances, the proposed ban (there will not be a ban), need for more moderators, and a new type of Site Admin. The Site Admin will be a separate account that doesn't partake in discussions, and it can be accessed by whomever has the password. Forkbender will meet the site owner today or tomorrow. Since he's been here for ages, lives in Amsterdam, and we meet regularly, he's the most obvious person to be one of the new site administrators. Since the new Site Admin account is a location rather than a single person, I named it Ground_Control. This can be changed again later on.

So this was my final post as CaduceusMercurius the Site Admin. It's been a pleasure being of service to you, and quite an enlightening experience!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your tin foil helmet on

Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may GOD`s love be with you

Spoken:
Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Lift-off

This is Ground Control to Major Tom
You’ve really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it’s time to leave the capsule if you dare

“This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I’m stepping through the door
And I’m floating in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

For here
Am I sitting in a tin can
Far above the world
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do

Though I’m past one hundred thousand miles
I’m feeling very still
And I think my spaceship knows which way to go
Tell my wife I love her very much (she knows!)
Your circuit’s dead, there’s something wrong
Can you hear me, Major Tom?
Can you hear....

“ am I floating round my tin can
Far above the Moon
Planet Earth is blue
And there’s nothing I can do.?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
This song's too genious....

Hi.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
After thinking about it i dont think a joint administrator acount is a good idea . How will anyone know who has made any decisions or changes ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
torture...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
One can ask, either publicly or through PM. I think for the time being there will be only two adminstrators.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Last night I sent Forkbender an email with instructions.

It's quite likely that I will leave the forum completely within one or two weeks, or a couple of days.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Why? Or should I rather PM?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I think if I take a break for a while it will suffice. I was kind of aggravated in the morning.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
okay, have a nice time or at least make the best of it. Don't leave for ever.

Nomada, are you leaving as well?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Nomada, are you leaving as well?"

NO . Our poet Laureate is needed .

Have a good time Caduceus and DONT leave us please .

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
I think if I take a break for a while it will suffice. I was kind of aggravated in the morning.

Isn't it strange, how sometimes sometimes moods and even unknown people on a forum like this, can affect you that much? It also happens to me quit frequently, that i am even getting angry, sad or feel sorry etc. It's for me fun to see, how we as members are somehow connected which each other on psychonaut.com.

Lately i must say that i am addicted to psychonaut.com ;) I've vistited many forums, but i never really took part in discussions or even something that came close to it. But somehow the design, as well lots of members do seem to be different here....

But i also do have a slightly little problem with this addiction. I sometimes spend hours on a day, keeping updated about new topics and reply's or getting involved in discussions and interesting talks. Sometimes i even forget the necessary things i had to do that day. So i can imagine you would like to take a break it would be good for me to.... But i am still hardcore, you know..:twisted: It's just that i hear my computer speaking in the background "psst, he listen... Maybe something interesting did happen." I would almost say,it is a little schizophrenic :p

I am sure, more people will recognise this.

What ever you going to do, i hope it will be something that's even better then psychonaut. Tough, i can't imagine there is something like that. ;)

Greets,
Mystic.

TheSearchForSoma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2006
Hello "new admin"! :)

And CM: I hope you don't stay away for too long! Anyway ,have a great time! I wish you the very best! And see you later! :wink:

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
CM!

don't forget us...

wish you all the best

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I realize it was never clearly indicated who now have access to Ground Control, namely Dr.Leospace, Forkbender and me. Forkbender met Dr.Leospace a couple of weeks ago and was entrusted with the responsibilities of primary site administrator. When contacting any of us, it's best to send a PM to our regular accounts, not Ground Control, for we only 'enter' Ground Control when there's a need for it. Messages sent to [email protected] are usually read and answered by me or Dr.Leospace.