Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Interview for VICE

ViceWill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2013
Hello guys,

I work for London's VICE and am currently writing a piece on Psychonauts.
I'm interested in your experiences and the reasons you decided to become a Psychonaut among other things.
Ideally I would be using at least your first names or screen names but understand if you want to remain anonymous.
I can do an interview by e-mail, private message, phone or in person (if you're living in London), whatever is comfortable for you.

If you're interested please let me know here, I'll be checking this thread regularly.

Regards,
Will

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I might be interested ! But you don't have any access to private messages for now, you need to have 20 messages (and no rush to the 20 posts or you could be banned). And I don't think anyone should post their telephone number or e-mail address here.

ViceWill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2013
Thanks Sludge, I run on a deadline for publishing articles but I'll respect the rules of this forum and try to raise my post count, constructively I might add.
Thanks for expressing an interest.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Deleted

TryptaNice

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Avr 2013
I'm interested, if you didn't already do this article that is. If you still need interviewees, feel free to send me mail at psychedaniellia-at-gmail-dot-com. If you already published, link me.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
I will be interested for this reason. I have found there is a taboo in the psychedelic community--IE amongst the leaders of the filed--the ones writing the books, doing the talks etc. And this taboo is talking about the occult elite, and mindcontrol. Everyone I have attempted to talk about it with, I will not get any reply and I sense a taboo. I even contacted Dennis McKenna about this, and his reply was this:
I think that since psychedelic researchers work in such a controversial area, they are loathe to risk their credibility; it's hard enough to maintain it in the face of a skeptical scientific community without invoking conspiracy theories, occultism, world dominators, and the rest of it. Whether these things are true or not is not the point.

Well, all I can say is then that maybe this is the downfall of BECOMING famous, or published if after that you fear exploring controversial issues. To me it seems a limited hangout to accept deep interest in psychedelics, and all that implies, and will exfoliate implying, and yet from there not be prepared to discuss ALL things which may arise, especially a subject as critically important as occultism and its matrix like grip on reality!

If you do not want to talk about this, I would also if possible like an explanation from yourselves why that would be so?
cleardot.gif

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Free to help a paperman do its article?

The guy didn't participate much in the forum. Last activity was in april. Plus, I would advise everyone to ask him to read his former articles before participate in the next. There is much bullshit on vice. Not everyone on it is a Hamilton (who I admire).

papi

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Ye i'm in london i'm ok for an interview but i'm a massive troll is it ok for you? I will do it in exchange of a pint (or two).

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
He's a nice guy you should interview him.

Martijn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
Sludge a dit:
He's a nice guy you should interview him.

Is this still an active thread? I am definitely interested if it is.