Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Intelligent Reconstruction

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
that was really interesting, altho a bit scary. the message is just plain tho and i still wonder why he believes in intelligent reconstruction... anyways take care of yourself, its that what is the other message?

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
i stoped at the 2nd one
hey look its the new Ben Stein!

gtchemen

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
23 Sept 2009
you do lack enthusiasm. and its like blah blah blah i hate you all
i mean so no one other here is equal to your level?
and its like a random cluttered rant...
your need to reorganize your thoughts an add for facts to support your argument in my opinion...
i dont know where your going with it...
and i dont wanna read a long blog but i dont mind hearing things

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
oh okay i get it.

i hate you all is all an act.

to figure out where i'm going with it you would have to read my blog.

the facts are all out there. i expect my readers/viewers to be educated.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
so intelligent reconstruction is a idealogy? or is it a technique??

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
so i actually just read more than half or your blog and i can dig it! sick what you've been thru, but you seem to have learned a lot. i think pain forces us to learn, but some people refuse to learn, obviously. but well better stupid and happy than smart and unhappy,...lol but then why not smart and happy??? :p 8)

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I'm going to follow this writing architect and its blog with a sincere unbiased eye in order to see where he is headed for. You better make something good of it, to display whether you're an ordinary level headed civillian or a priviledged zombie who knows all the codes and modes of operation.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yeah, why don't you tell us WHY you believe in intelligent reconstruction. figuratively or literally, you choose. i think i believe more in intelligent reconstruction than in stupid reconstruction, but well what else is there to believe in, really? :p

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
me? i believe in it 'cause it's mine i made it.

there's an article entitled "I Believe in Intelligent Reconstruction" on my blog that will fill in the details.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
why be educated when you can be happy by buying more things for cheaper prices?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
what is education and happiness worth if your metaphorical heart is being ripped out and you can't distinguish between your real heart and your metaphorical heart? will your eloquence be of great help then anymore??

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
It sounded interesting but...
a) it's late and I'm tired
b) he talks too fast and it's a bit hard to make out what he's saying

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Do you often suffer with Dellusions of Grandeur???

Your website has a section called enlisted servants and you order who to populate your message board? By what authority???

Seriously, How are you any different to anyone else with an idealistic view???

I think, You need to go back to the sand box little man....

Swallow this truth, People are living in confusing times and in all honesty this mess is far beyond the help of idealistic minds. Live and let live, Stop adding to confusion.

Beliefs shape lives, If you listen to the media and let it influence you in such a way then I feel sorry for you but please dont project it on more vunerable people.

I wont disagree there are people behind the scenes that know more and are driven by self achievement, Being riches, oil, slaves or what ever but fear them and they win, Take more people with you into despair and they're gonna love you.....

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
yeah man, the community section seems like a bunch of self-righteous 16 year olds
"Whats your GPA? mines over 9000"

RobH are you OK? you always stuck out as the most extremist of anyone on the board...

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
yeah that's why i want more people on there.

...i was joking about it being an order.

yes i suffer from the most fantastic of delusions of grandeur.