Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Ingesting dry leaves

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
Has anyone ever ingested dry leaves? Like blend them in a milk shake or something simmilar?

G

Invité
Salvinorin A is absored through the mouth's cells, thusfore any attempt to ingest the leaves isn't a good idea...

Just chewing them for 30 minutes should do the trick...

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
I'm sure fresh leaves would be better. But i'll try dry ones anyway.

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
if the Salvinorin A is absorbed by the mouth, wouldn't it be an idea to when you ''suck'' the smoke, not to inhale, but just let it stay in you mouth for a long time, so it all gets absorbed by your mouthcells?

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
Your lungs have more volume to hold smoke than your mouth, and the absorbsion would take longer hence the amount of time you have to chew them.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

forest

Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yes you're right, sometimes i forget to think a few more steps ahead

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Farenx a dit:

Well, to have the same trip as you would on dry leaves, you'd have to chew about two mouthfuls of fresh leaves. This is pretty hard, with the saliva and all. The fresh ones have too much liquid to make the trick doable and desirable.

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
Forkbender a dit:
Farenx a dit:

Well, to have the same trip as you would on dry leaves, you'd have to chew about two mouthfuls of fresh leaves. This is pretty hard, with the saliva and all. The fresh ones have too much liquid to make the trick doable and desirable.

So two mouthfuls of fresh leaves V.S. #? mouthfuls of dry leaves?
or
smoked leaves?
I'm a little confused on the comparison

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You'd have to chew about thirty leaves to get the desired effect according to certain web-sources. If they're dried, this is probably the size of a small lighter, if not, it's too big for your mouth. Smoking is probably easier, as the taste is quite foul and you need to chew for half an hour. The effects are much stronger when smoked as well, as more of the Salvinorin is taken in through the lungs than sublingually. The effects last shorter while smoked, though, so you could try to make it last longer by chewing the leaves.

Farenx

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Juil 2006
good enough for me. Thanks for the input.