Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Inauguration Of The Pleasure Dome (1954);short film by Kenneth Anger

Hiperballls

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
This short is very..mind blowing,colourful and have something mystic,filled with occult and ancient imaginary..., I would advice before watching it under the influence of psy's, watch it sober. This is great avant-garde piece and therefore not for everyone,so being on LSD while watching this can either put you in bad trip or very interesting head space, i totally recomend this film.
So here you go Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome
[YOUTUBE]TjiWUBKGejg[/YOUTUBE]

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Kenneth Anger is a well known film maker. There are a lot of elements of the occult in angers films. He was influenced by the occult and the philosophy of crowley. In the 60s and 70s the occult was populair amongst musicians and artist. Bands like the beatles and led zeppelin where flirting with the occult.

The soundtrack of Angers film lucifer rising was composed by bobby beausoleil. Bobby is a convicted murder and was a member of the manson family.

When you look into this period of the 60s and 70s you will find a lot of occult connections. People where into eastern spirituality and western mysticism and occultism. It was the time the church of satan got big. When you look into this maybe you will notice that everything is connected with everything else.

Personally i am not a big fan of Angers films. I think his films are a bit boring.