Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

If

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If I gave you a drug that would radically change you, where you could pick who you wanted to be, change anything from your personality but never go back, never change again, would you?

I know you'll say no. But think about it

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
If i thought i could be in control enough to really think through my decisions while under the influence than yes.
That would be the ultimate drug experience IMO

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I think that would be the ultimate test of current personality, of being able to objectively identify current fatal flaws and fixing them permanently. I'm leaning towards yes.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm maybe, but maybe i would be too scared of it, because i would fear walking on the thin edge of a sword that is the metaphorical REASON for why i live (or don't live) in the first place. maybe i would be afraid of losing what i have in my life..................
a rainbow is many colors not just one, init??? whats a color if you can see only in black-and-white??ß what is black and white anyway??? just different shades of grey, init???

i would do it for sure tho if i was 100% or more sure that i don't want to ever be what i had been before.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I doubt I would change a thing. :D