Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I think I found a palatable way to consume San Pedro...

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
This time I took some more time for preparation - I put the cactus (30cm of pretty fat 60cm cactus) in the mixer, cooked it down for a little while, only two hours or so. Then I froze the whole stuff, the pulp and the fluid seperately and let it sit in the fridge for a few weeks (it's not necessary to freeze it that long, but I didn't have time to take it)
Then I de-frosted it and dried the pulp in the oven (on very little heat - it took almost a whole day until it was totally dry. Then I put the dry pieces in the mixer again and shredded the whole stuff to powder. I am right now ingesting the powder (one teaspoon of powder, then wash it down with water). It doesn't taste much at all, and it has developed a sweet aroma that almost covers the remains of the bitter-sour taste.
I hope it is still working, but I think I can already feel something - which is nice because there is still some powder left plus I still have half a glass of fluid that I will drink when the powder is gone.

Well, I'm hoping for a nice night ;)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Have a good one!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Have a good trip!! :D

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
let us know how it turns out!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
hrmm.. i hope he didnt die..

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ yeah me too. How did it go tryptonaut?

M

merrymakin'

Invité
maybe it's time for a search-party...
(i got the booze and music)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Maybe he found a really good palatable way to consume San Pedro... And he still is tripping on his San Pedro.:p Or the police found him, and thought he was insane... Who knows, i hope he is alright

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
it's tryptonaut.. ofcourse he's alright.....!

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I'm alright - I just forgot to answer this thread.
The trip was really good, although it could have been a little stronger for my taste. Although I always think that with mescaline and in retrospect I remember rolling around on the floor while seeing synergistic landscapes to Shpongle music. Can't have been weak, either - I just felt so clear-headed compared to shrooms that I sometimes thought more would be nice.
However, I love mescaline - from the beginning of the trip to about 12 hours later I was having a big fat smile on my face.

The effect lasted really long. I have been taking the stuff at night (like 1 a.m.). I don't know exactly when the peak was, but when it was getting day outside I was still tripping really good. Then the quality of the trip changed - the peak was over but I was still tripping, suddenly had the urge to listen to house music and communicate (I wrote like 20 emails and 50 posts on this forum...). It was very similar to mdma in that phase.
At about 14:30 (that is 2:30 p.m. for our American friends) I was still feeling intoxicated and my eyes were still not looking totally normal.
I couldn't even think about sleeping the whole day, but then at 18:00 (6 p.m.) I was suddenly becoming extremely tired. I went to bed, slept 13 hours and got up at 7 the next morning and felt really good.

All in all a very nice trip, with pure joy and euphoria throughout all the different stages. It was almost like a beautiful two weeks vacation compressed into one night and one day.

I think next time I will get me some good hashish for the coming down phase.
I usually don't smoke pot anymore, but after 12 to 14 hours or so, when the trip was totally over, and I was still unable to sleep, I would have loved to smoke some good, oily hashish. Next time... :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Sounds like a beautfiul trip tryponaut. I cannot wait for my first mescaline experience, well first successful one.

PEACE & LOVE

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
user, in a couple weeks, well have a cacti trip. iv been wanting one for a while now. keep me posted on the move!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Sounds like you had a pretty mild yet enjoyable trip man.

I’m not too sure about the preparation technique, to me it sounds like the potency may have deteriorated as a result of the process, although certainty is difficult considering the ambiguous strength of the original material.

Freezing and thawing is always a good way to get the most out of fresh material (by breaking down the cellular structure of the plant).
As for palatability, I don’t think it is much of an issue;
Bitterness is just another part of the cactus ritual. A right of passage worth taking.
Besides, if you prepare it correctly, reduce the volume of liquids one has to ingest, coupled with the utilization of the somewhat voided plant matter that results following extraction, one should easily be able to consume only a small amount yet still retain optimum potency.

Anyway, hope you had a good journey!

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
You'll always stay clear-headed no matter how much you take, cacti is no way comparable with acid or for sure not with shrooms. Although both shrooms and mesca are truly felt as wonderful plant material.

You can't sleep because you're feeling so fresh and pure after the trip that your mind has found strength and purification.

It's a very gentle lineair experience and you can trip like 18 hours on it without getting tired, you'll just sleep a bit in a dream state if neccesary and wake up with effects . The cacti allows you to do so. It truly gives you signals about how to keep your body and mind in a healthy and fine state for the long-term.

Cacti is a taste of the dark-green. Most of the trip I always want to be naked. Clothes just feel unpleasant. It also gives you a sort of red glowing warmth all over your body.

The effects last long, 24 hours if you take a big dose so start right after you woke up.

Personally, I prefer drying the cactus entirely and then it's just a matter of swallowing the parts, since nothing is absorpted through the tongue this way. You need to wait like 6 to 8 hours before everything is brought to the blood and like 2 hours before noticeable effects. It's essential that you NEVER vomit.

Once the cramps are over, there's a journey of which you could only have dreamed.

Even treshold dosages are really fine, but I estimate that for a strong trip you need over 1 meter San Pedro and then dry it.

The reason why the point of ego death is so rare is because it's nearly impossible to get enough material in your system. You'll have to eat the entire day San Pedro or need to obtain so many big peyotes which is quite hard. A trip then lasts 72 hours as the Indians used to do. Aldous has described those 3 days as the most wonderful and frenzy days of his life.

Crystals are just the main alkaloid mescaline but that's not sufficient since many other alkaloids are active as well and alter the trip too.

William Blake has originally invented the term the doors of perception, it was then used by Huxley as well. Followed by the later psychedelic culture, of course. It came from mescaline.

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Lately I tried eating Peyote with the cucumber slices method. It seemed not to work for me. My mom asked me what am I doing and I said:sliced cucumber chips

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ HAHA, she really didn't know it was peyote?

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
She even tried one slice.Said:eww its disscusting! you should add some spices to that!

Well,maybe she's right

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
HAHA that is funny. Where did you obtain so much peyote? What was your dose? Why didn't it work; dose wise, or you could not get it all down?

PEACE & LOVE

Mikey_Massacre

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2008
Well in my country buying and selling peyote is legal,so I just ordered it from cactus shop,lol.

I bought 5 of them. But my dose was 2,5 cause the other half was consumed by my gf. I think it was not enough. Thats the only explanation for me,I guess :roll: