Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I promise...

Tuesday Afternoon

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Oct 2013
I promise to give answers that are not theoretical, yet proven in my past experience. I promise to never tell a lie if I get into a debate with somebody on the forum. I promise to yield to truth. I promise to be helpful. I promise to never, ever ask anybody here anything (I came here to drop knowledge, not to be an annoying person who doesn't do any research and will only ask questions of other members whenever they run into a problem).
That being said, if you are somebody who doesn't mind dreaming with a proper set-up (a commercial ice maker, a yellow jacket 4-6 cfm vacuum pump, etc.) for M*** , , then I can review your procedure to tell you if it's correct or if there are any flaws. I will give you the truth in the most theoretical way possible.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
welcome!!! ;) i guess i would say just don't be too harsh on yourself... it sounds like you must be a truly honorable person!! and somebody who knows everything?? lol :Oo: :lol:... hmmm i think that's way cool, but maybe don't forget that in some sense it's only a internet forum, you know?? know what i mean??
however please don't get me wrong lol... it's definately a nice/good introduction.. :) we probably need more people like you, not only in the forum, but on the whole planet. anway man... now enjoy your stay and have a great time!!!
best wishes and greeting from germany!! :heart: