Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I never took any "strong" drug and I'm planning to try LSD. I have some questions.

Tenshirock

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2016
Hello everybody,

I'm an 18 years old student who have some questions about drugs (I think you guessed it tho). So I don't smoke weed really often, I tried two years ago, but it was once every four or maybe more months at parties. Now, since something like 6 months I'm at more or less one joint per 1 or 2 weeks (in parties too, I never bought my own), so we can't really say that I'm into drugs.

But I made a lot of research, and I fell in love with LSD. I know, it's a huge gap for someone who never took any strong drug. What I liked in this molecule is the fact that all of your senses are enhanced, you make one with everything and you seems to understand the meaning of life, of the universe and so on. Plus the visuals of course. I want to try it because I want to see the world another way, with enhanced colors and music, euphoria, wonder, and also to have deep thoughts and find answers. I don't know what I want to find, but I want to have this lucidity when you understand everything and be one with the universe, and the nature.

What scares me are of course bad trips. If you want to reach such deep state of mind, you have to take greater doses and this increase your chance of bad trips. I know that negative thoughts, introspection, feeling of fear and anxiety are common with LSD and are part of the trip, but I'm afraid that I can't get out of this state of mind and enter a loop that is really intense and can ruin your trip (even if you learned something from it at the end). I want to have a great time, great thoughts, maybe some questioning that I don't really want, but that don't last too long. So I searched about alternatives, and AL-LAD seemed great, but it appears that you can't enter deep state of mind with it.

So I wanted to ask your advice : for a total psychedelic beginner, should I go for what I want and take LSD ? At which dose ? I was thinking about 50ug, but it seems too light and I'll never achieve what I want but it's safer, while 100ug seems already strong.. Or should I start with another substance ? (chemicals or plants I don't mind, but I'll never try anything neurotoxic, nor snorting and intravenous)

For the set and setting, I'm planning to take it with my best friend during the summer, so I will be 19. It will be in a place I love, with a giant and beautiful garden, even a forest so I'd love to unite with the nature here. Also, what time would be optimal ? It seemed for me that 12-14 AM could be great, as we can see the sunrise. (I don't want to take it during the night because I'm scared to be afraid of the dark). He also want to try. Should he take it with me, or be my tripsitter ? Regarding my psychological state, I'm not 100% happy everytime, but during the summer, in a place I love with my bestfriend I think it could be perfect. I don't have any mental illness nor health problem. I'm totally not in a depression, I have a great life, but I'm asking myself too much questions.. When we say "Simple people are happier", that's exactly not me.

So I know it's a lot to read, and I've got a lot of questions, but I think this is more appropriate since it will be my first time trying a strong drug and I want this trip to be an awesome experience that can change my perception of the world after the trip.

Thanks for your time !

Tisalut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Nov 2011
Hey buddy !

I took acid as my first real psychedelic experience too, before that i just had smoked weed few times.
I think it's perfectly fine to start psychedelics with LSD. It can be a very strong drug but that really depends the dose, you'll be perfectly fine with 50µg as a first trip (you won't be launched in space, but better that rather spending eight hours in endless fear right ;) ?). If you take 50µg don't expect the experience to be deep and profound, this will be more like a meeting with the acid spirit :mrgreen:.
If you take acid together you should try to get a tripsitter. To be honest i think that 50µg is pretty easy to handle anyway, but if you go for 100 you really need one.

The main issue with acid is that it's pretty hard to really know how much you get... If you find a really safe tab that could be ok, but even onions are sometimes bad...
If you don't get a sure acid, you may think about shrooms, as it is very easy to dose.

You should also check out this youtube channel, that guy is awesome :