Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I need advice (re: San Pedro powder)

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
People
I have currently bought 900 gram Original San Pedro powder (green) from Peru". (pure green flesh dried at sun).

my question is: How mucht do I need (from powder) to have a nice trip?
A good girlfriend wil trip with me (her first time she want to have a nice trip), We want to have a medium trip (not too strong).
What wil be a good dose?

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
30 grams for a 'light' trip that will last about 12-14 hours. 45 grams will provide a better, more intense trip that lasts about 18 hours, and 60 grams is about a 22 hour intense trip. Again, this is dependent on how potent the San Pedro is as mescaline content can vary from cactus to cactus.

peace & love

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
USER_1919, do not tell something which isn't real fact! I apologize if U know which amount is good or how to say,how much of Pedro cacti powdered will be or is equal to light-medium-trip-strong trip-ego dissolution.
I think that NO ONE FROM THIS FORUM KNOWS THAT!!! ALSO I BELIEVE THAT MAYBE 2-3 GUYS HAVE EXPERIENCED "REAL" TRIP ON PEDRO!

I HAVEN'T reach such level! Peyote yes(trip from mescaline source) but Pedro? NO! Only slight distortions and something what people call threshold dose. And this threshold come from COOKED CACTI!! CACTI BANANA EATING OR COLD SHAKE NEVER PRODUCED ANYTHING!

LUCUFER1982, tell me where U have bought your powder? And how can U be sure that U have Echinopsis pachanoi which is cut down in Peru?

I do not want to down anybody, user knows me, I am just very objective! What to do whit stuff U have? Will write tomorrow, going out, already have jacket on me. So U will get my answer tomorrow. But first tell me how can U be so sure that U have what U think U have?

And one more thing, if U ever find yourself in status Q situation in cacti questions (growing, cooking, eating, tripping, religion, everything bout cacti) ask me what to do. PM me or post new post. I am moderator from shadows and cacti is my domain. Joke but from time to time true. Cacti are abandoned by psychonauts! Slow growth rate and variable alkaloid concentration drive psynauts away from cacti sphere. Just look what U can find NEW on cacti thread!

ASK ME AND I WILL ANSWER!!!
Going now, hear U tomorrow.

PEACE
LIGHT
LOVE
BLESS

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Sorry Goran. As I said, the potency of each cactus varies a lot! These are the doses that I have experiences, and from the strain and potency of the strain I got, this is what I have concluded.

peace & love

lucifer1982

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Oct 2008
compra-segura.com
At this site, I bught the powder.
Goran, 900 gram, If I belive, they told me thay they only sel pure green flesh (dried at sun).
Do you think that by taking 60/70 gram, I can have a trip?
I hope you can give me advise.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Original San Pedro powder (green).
Bag of 900 grams.
We only use pure green flesh dried at sun for make this product.
Origin: Matucana. Legal cactus farm controlled by peruvian authorities. 0% depredation.
Licenses: Our company have license for sell San Pedro powder.

It doesn't specify the exact species, and that's A LOT of powder for $89 imho. Very interesting site though.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
user_1919 a dit:
Sorry Goran. As I said, the potency of each cactus varies a lot! These are the doses that I have experiences, and from the strain and potency of the strain I got, this is what I have concluded.

peace & love

U AREN'T OFFENDED BY MY "CRITICISM"? HARDLY A CRITICISM WHEN WE KNOW THE FACT BOUT ECHINOPSIS CACTI AND WHAT GOES WITH IT, FROM SPECIE TO ALKALOIDS CONCENTRATION AND SITE/YEARS WHERE IT HAS GROW IN PAST.

SORRY MAN, I MEANED NO OFFENSE.

PEACE
LIGHT
LOVE
BLESS.

P.S. - Have U seen my new post in cacti section? One with picture? What U say bout conclusions which has bumped to my head almost instantly after first picture observation! :!: :wink: 8) :)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
No offense taken Goran! But I want to make sure I am giving people proper information. Also sorry, but I do not understand what you said at the end of the post, could you reword? But I do like that post. I think more people need to practice proper harvesting techniques to save peyote. As peyote is an endangered species, if more people practice proper harvesting techniques then maybe this species will not disappear.

peace & love

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
user_1919 a dit:
No offense taken Goran! But I want to make sure I am giving people proper information. Also sorry, but I do not understand what you said at the end of the post, could you reword? But I do like that post. I think more people need to practice proper harvesting techniques to save peyote. As peyote is an endangered species, if more people practice proper harvesting techniques then maybe this species will not disappear.

peace & love

At the end of post? Last one?
I know what I wrote. Croatian language is tricky language. And if I am tired and want to end post quicker then usually, U get such terrible composition, even impossible to figure out!.
Huge focus and combination of missing semicolon between maybe 2-3 crucial words will open my message.
:wink:

But what I want to say is this., People should(MUST) practice proper harvesting for The Name of Peyo/Pedro cacti.
ESPECIALLY IN NATURE! THIS COUNTS ALSO ON COUPLE OF YEARS HOME GROWN CACTI! HOW TO PROPERLY CUT OFF BUTTON IS (FOR REAL) MY FRIEND SCIENCE!

2 things come out from right harvest.

First is maximum concentrated cacti tissue with psydelic alkaloids and second is number of new spawn heads, new heads growing rate, alkaloid amount produced by those new/fast and enormous growth rate heads. Heads spawned from "cutting", from "old cacti", with "old roots", and also "big roots" properly cutted leave something what we call MEXICO DESERT(I call it) Peyote cacti with same Peyote amount of mescaline and other alkaloids like first one.

Peyote counts as psydelic very similar to Pedro! What is important?

First: Time when U cut it for consuming or voyage. THE BEST TIME IS FLOWERING TIME!
ROUND FLOWERING TIME(warm part of year, from 22-48(+)C° PEDRO(PEYO also)= BUILDS HUGE NUMBER OF HORMONES, ENZYMES, PROTECTION. IT SUSTAIN HUGE STRESS AND WHEN U MULTIPLY ALL OF THOSE MENTIONED FACTORS U GET WHAT U WANT! U WANT/NEED FOR COOKING TISSUE RIGHT MATERIAL.

FROM SPECIE TO ALKALOIDS CONCENTRATION AND SITE/YEARS WHERE IT HAS GROW IN PAST. -U ask what the hell CroDoc means? (quote is above)

- from one to other Echinopsis OR Trichocereus specie(bridgesii,pachanoi,spachianus,macrogonus,peruvianus,taquimbalensis,valida and more and more -

SITE means country, clime, out or indoors, graft or normal

YEARS declare how old cacti is, how old roots are, how old green tissue is if U graft it. And more.

EVERYONE SORRY, I HAVE RUINED THIS REPLY, I AM SO TIRED. BUT HOPE THAT HAVE CLEAR OUT PROBLEM.

PM ME IF ANYONE HAVE QUESTIONS BOUT CACTI, PEYOTE ALKALOIDS AND CACTI GENERAL. PROBLEM OR JUST INFO, NEVER MIND! ALSO I HAVE CACTI "things" FOR TRADE SO PM ME IF U LIKE TO CHANGE SOMETHING WITH ME.
DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING NOW, CAUSE THIS ISN'T PLACE FOR SUCH ACTION. PERSONA MESSAGE.

Peace
Light
Love
Bless

MelloTrip

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lucifer1982 : Did you get your powder ?

I'm also pretty interested in this item, I'd like some feedback before buying though.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I agree Goran. It is a MUST that people practice proper havesting.

peace & love

Jahvisions

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Well I got twice a batch of peruvian torch skin from peru. Of course potency can vary a lot. But the range is the same as with pedro. I ate 35 gram of powder and I can tell you it was a REAL trip. If you girlfriend is a first timer I don't think you should eat 60/70 g.

SleepWaker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Nov 2008
Jahvisions a dit:
Well I got twice a batch of peruvian torch skin from peru. Of course potency can vary a lot. But the range is the same as with pedro. I ate 35 gram of powder and I can tell you it was a REAL trip. If you girlfriend is a first timer I don't think you should eat 60/70 g.

I agree with this guy 25-40 for the first time. you can always up the doses after that.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
do you think it would be very risky to have some of the powder shipped to germany?? because of the customs and stuff... and shipping it to holland is no problem??

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
BrainEater, if it's illegal you always run the risk of customs picking it up, BUT it is Christmas Season which means all postal places are Swamped. So this Would be the best time to ship something you wouldn't want checked.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I wouldn't bet on holiday season free pass and higher "security" for undetected pass by.
When I recall memories from last Christmas or Easter and what has happening on state border or custom line (road) where U need to show passport, more then 10 smugglers drop down. 2.5X times more then usually.

So what bout mail? If any sign shows and directs on possible drug carrier, that package will be opened for sure! This especially counts for packages and bigger mail. Names like ******* (every shop like it - drug selling shop), Amsterdam and Holland, Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Columbia and other south Americas countries.

WHAT ALWAYS PASS BY? ENVELOPES (they pass by all the time), HUGE MAIL-LETTER-ENVELOPES WITH PROTECTION IN KIND OF WAY LIKE AIR BUBBLES LAYER WHICH CAN TAKE MORE THEN 30GRAMS+++. SUCH HUGE ENVELOPE IS SOMETIMES CONSIDERED AS PACKAGE IF IT CARRY MORE THEN STANDARD WEIGHT SCHEDULED BY GOVERNMENTS LAWS(each country have it's own) AND POST OFFICER CAN OPEN IT IF HE IS SUSPICIOUS ON SOMETHING.

SO IF U WANT CACTI FLESH ORDER IT IN SUCH ENVELOPE, HUGE ONE. BUT LOOK HOW MUCH WEIGHT IS CONSIDERED AS MAIL - ENVELOPE AND HOW MANY AS PACKAGE.
NEVER STICK NAMES OF FIRMS LIKE *******(I am saying this cause maybe someone thinks that change can allow him drugs-shop order)

BUT IF COPS ARRIVE AT YOUR DOORS SAY THAT SOMEONE IS TRIES TO PLACE BEHIND BARS. FUCK U! IF U STAY BEHIND THAT STORY U WILL GO FREE ON COURT!
BUT DO NOT SPEAK BOUT DRUGS ORDER ON HOME PC(laptop is OK), CAUSE U WILL PROBABLY GIVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE LIKE THIS TOPIC AND DISCUSSION BOUT DRUG SMUGGLING. ALSO DO NOT USE STATIC INTERNET. USE CELL PHONE CARDS OR OTHER NO NAME WAYS FOR THAT. SILLY IS TO DO THAT ALL? BUT WHEN U FIND <OURSELF BEHIND BARS SUCH BEHAVIOR WOULDN'T BE SILLY ANY MORE.

PEACE
LIGHT
LOVE
BLESS

Xibalba

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Août 2008
I just got 100g dried san pedro skin. I tried to simmer 35g with some water and ingest it, i puked right away, no chance. Then i tried to put the powder in my mouth and then add water, that was even worse and i puked my whole breakfast to :( Is there any good ways to ingest this horrible powder?

Xibalba

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Août 2008
Well, i ruined all my glutamine capsules so i could fill them with san pedro powder instead. 31 capsules down the throat, hrgf. Hopefully it works

Xibalba

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Août 2008
How frustrating.. It took like 4 hours before it kicked in, the effects are way to small to have a real trip and the effects are to big to sleep and it takes 4 hours before it kicks in so i cant refill... I think this is becoming my first badtrip, damnit