Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I need a live salvia plant

lysergamideman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Juin 2011
Is there anyone who will ship me a live cutting>? I have mot been able to find any in my area in over 2 years and am trying to start a herb & shamanic plant/cacti garden. I desperatly need a live sally d plant tho.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011

This, of course, depends on where you live.

IndigoEntranced

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Sept 2011
Thank you for that link! It's quite handy. Do you happen to know if Canada's legislation still permits one to purchase live Salvia divinorum plants?

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
check erowid, they are usually pretty up to date.

lysergamide, if you post one more time, you may use the pm function (20 post minimum) to discuss this with me privately. just send me a pm and i can help you find one.

Headache

Banni
Inscrit
2 Fev 2012
Is very difficoult to have a Salvia Divinorum Plant alive because it comes from another part of the world that is totally different in weather, temperature etc.. All the Salvia divinorum Plants are destinated to die if there is something different to the original country! Sorry for the grammar error, i can't speack a good english! :)

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Headache a dit:
Is very difficoult to have a Salvia Divinorum Plant alive because it comes from another part of the world that is totally different in weather, temperature etc.. All the Salvia divinorum Plants are destinated to die if there is something different to the original country! Sorry for the grammar error, i can't speack a good english! :)

I have a salvia plant for 3 years now, and it grows quiet well in this shitty Western-european climate.
You can grow it almost anywhere, unless you live on Antarctica or in the middle of the dessert.
The only things you need to keep in mind is that salvia divinorum likes moisture and indirect sunlight, and put it inside in winter

mim

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Juil 2016
Hi Everyone,

i am new here. had been searching the web for the last 3 month for salvia D life plant/ cutting but most of the supplier wont ship outside US( i live in Southeast Asia). Appreciate if anyone here can help direct me to the supplier outside US.

BTW. notice most of the forum only active up to 2015. are there any migration to another forum?

Thanks

Xochipilli94

Inscrit
20 Août 2013
travellingwonders a dit:
ophiuchus can you pm me? or do I still have to have 20 posts?

Ophiuchus will not answer you. First because his last connection dates back to 2015, secondaly because you still have 20 post like you say. Furthermore, any commercial approach on this forum is prohibited.

travellingwonders

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juin 2017
Xochipilli94 a dit:
Ophiuchus will not answer you. First because his last connection dates back to 2015, secondaly because you still have 20 post like you say. Furthermore, any commercial approach on this forum is prohibited.

Thanks Xochipilli94, not sure what you meant by "commercial approach"? But thanxs for the other info . Just looking for some help to find a clipping, missed the 2016 deadline, aspiring entheogen guy. living in Ontario . Got any helpful advice? or direction to go ?

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Isn't it still legal in Canada ? Or is it, but impossible to find a live plant in a shop ? Also did I understand correctly that it is what you seek ?.

travellingwonders

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juin 2017
Nope, unfortunately over reactive liberals and politically correct intentions have seen to its demise in Canada. Although not really enforced, rather a scolding and hard finger shake. It is what I'm seeking Lotre. Unfortunately its looking like a drive to MA is my only option, I hate driving, get car sick :(