Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I may be an idiot but...

sarahjayne

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2006
i've tried Saliva twice, the first time was awesome, it was the best, most relaxed giggly trip I've ever had. The second time I felt absolutely nothing and I'm well aware that this is pretty normal and it doesn't work everytime.

I have been wondering about something and can't seem to find the answer anywhere. Can you cook with Saliva and get good results? i mean it's part of the sage family right, meaning it's a herb and most other herbs are pretty potent after baking or cooking with them.
Does anyone know that answer to this?

Like I said...I may be an idiot..

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You can cook with Salvia. However, Salvia doesn't work when ingested, so it would be rather pointless. Salvia does work when chewed for 30 minutes, but I would not suggest doing that with a mouthful of spaghetti and tomato sauce.

sarahjayne

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Mai 2006
hahaha...thanks for that.

Such a simple answer yet i could not find it anywhere

Beanieboy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mar 2006
It doesn't work as well in the stomach, so, while you can cook it, because the body metabolizes it so fast, the effects will be very mile. In the mouth, you can put some in your cheek and gum, and leave it there for 30 minutes without swallowing. This allows the Salvinorum A to make contact with the mucus membranes of the mouth.

However, while you said that your first experience was strong, and the 2nd wasn't, that's somewhat unusual. There is a reverse tolerance to Salvia, so you become less and less, and recognize the effects.

There are a lot of factors of why it doesn't work - you need to hold it in for 20-30 seconds, and immediately take another hit, and do that 3 times. (That's for regular leaf.) On 5x, you will probably be able to do it all in one hit, especially through a bong.

c0sm1c_d4nc3r

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Avr 2006