Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I just had the worst nutmeg high

• Auteur de la discussion Billyt
  • Date de début
B

Billyt

Invité
Hey everyone, so I didn't have any weed and I decided to eat some nutmeg I had lying around my house. I know I know really stupid but I was super board lol :lol: Sorry for the sorta long post I just really had to tell someone of my experience!

This would be my first, and probably last nutmeg high as I totally didn't like it. I had 4 whole nutmegs and I ground them up and put them in some applesauce. The taste was bad but not unbearable.

For some background information, I'm 18, and I'm a college commuter freshman in Florida. My only other drug encounters were weed, zany, and alcohol. I have wanted to try mushrooms and LSD (if they still make it) for the longest time but I have sadly never had the chance.

alright so on to the nutmeg trip. Like I said before I would have much rather had some weed, oh well. So I decided now was as good a time as any to go on a nutmeg trip as my mom and her boyfriend were at a bar and wouldn't be home for hours. I had bought a jar of nutmeg from Kroger and brought it home at about 3 o'clock AM, I emptied half the jar into some plain unflavoured applesauce, just as my buddy had told me to do, and ate the nasty applesauce as fast as I could.

I sat around for about 30 min and began getting curious as to why the effects hadn't come on yet. So I hoped on google and found this site Nutmeg High and it made me much more relaxed. My expectations for this trip were hallucinations, religous visions, CEVs and so forth, as I had thought nutmeg was a psycadelic. Apparently I was dead wrong. It took around 4 hours for me to start feeling anything and the first feeling was dullness. Not stoned or drunk but just blunt and spaced out, sort of like a strong nicotine buzz. I was hoping it would be a bit more like weed, I didn't enjoy it. I layed down in bed and stared at the ceiling, closed my eyes and looked for a pattern of some sort, I saw nothing, I was not having fun. I just lied there as the feeling of turning to wood got more and more intense.

Now it was about 5 hours in and I felt lethargic and unable to move, I knew the nutmeg high was beginning to take it's terrible effect. I got a call from a friend at this point and he wanted me to come hang out. I was by myself so it seemed like a good way to get my mind off of this terrible thing.

I put on my clothes and suddenly, like the floodgates had been opened, I was more stoned than I had even been in my life. I felt unable to move as though I had a wet towel wrapped around my body. I knew I couldn't meet my friend. I called back my friend and told him I was ill, that I thought I'd come down with the flu, when I hung up the phone I wasn't sure if I really had talked to him, I checked my calls log to make sure.

I was really feeling shitty now and ran to the bathroom trying to puke it up (Which seemed like a good idea) I stuck my fingers down my throat, retched and gagged, but nothing came up. I knew I had no choice but to, as I phrased it in my mind right then and there: 'Ride this strange torpedo out to the end'.

I wish I had researched this a bit more, if I had known then what I know now I would have put on some music and sat down until I was calm, I would've just went with it instead of hoping it would be over soon. Instead kept pacing around my room with an intense feeling of nervousness and anxiety that I couldn't shake off.

My eyes were red as hell and made a scratching sound when I blinked. My mouth was beyond cotton mouth, it was as though my tongue was made of wax paper and my saliva glands had gone on strike. I was sooo thirsty but it was even hard holding water in my mouth. I didn't like the taste of the tap water so it just wasn't providing relief the way I wanted it too. I tried falling asleep but it was made more difficult by a feeling that I was unable to breathe unless I concentrated on it. Every time my mind wandered, I felt like I was suffocating.it made me very depressed emotionally, I felt like a failure, everything I had ever done wrong seemed to be flying through my brain.

At midnight finally my mom and her boyfriend had gotten home. She was drunk and almost in as bad a shape as I was, which is kinda funny because I don't see her like that often. Her voice was distorted, like she was speaking from a very long distance, and I could just barely remember what she was even saying at the time.

I finally went to sleep briefly and woke up at 3AM only to realize that I was still JUST AS STONED as I had been, at this point I had my first and only real visual hallucination, I looked at my hands and they were outlined in the darkness with some sort of green electric energy pattern, this effect disappeared when I moved my hands. I was wondering would this ever be over at this point.

I woke up the next morning, still buzzed but it wasn't as noticeable. I definitely didn't go into work that day. I felt nauseous and picked up the trash next to my bed (which I didn't remember bringing in, but I knew it was there) and puked up, to my surprise, pure, raw, brown nutmeg. For pretty much the whole day, I stayed in bed until about 4 in the afternoon. I told my mom I had to flu and felt tired, She let me rest. For the next two days I still felt out there, but a lot less tired and a little more focused.

I know there are some people who like nutmeg and think it's a drug meant solely for themselves, I don't doubt that it works for them. I am pretty sure I overdosed and that's what caused my bad time, if I do try nutmeg again I was probably only ingest 10 to 15 grams. But I don't think I'll try it ever again.

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
I always thought that the nutmeg high was an urban myth but clearly not.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
damn dude, i can't even laugh at that. that's horrible, im sorry. 4 nuts is alot. 1 or 2 can be dangerous... check out erowid my friend. avoid possibly dying in the future. have a wank at a bunch of mushroom pics. whatever you do, stay away from that nasty nuttiness...

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
that reminds me of the time I ate dog shit and licked door knobs cause I wanted a fever dream...

:? :) well you learned the hard way, but atleast you learned. Don't go for "I need to get high SOMEHOW" mentalities.

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
Next up: Cinnamon Challenge!