Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I am god!

• Auteur de la discussion imfreakinman
  • Date de début
I

imfreakinman

Invité
I believe i am the alpha and the omega.
i am not good nor evil.
only dark and light.
I believe wisdom is written within my flesh;
From the natural matter that i have come from, which is what you see around you.
i believe i hold the ultimate sagacity.
This body i use is nearly a host vessel, a vehicle.
and i am but a dimensional frequency.
observing the growth of earth through reincarnations.
i am the smartest person i know.
i am the purest person i know.
i am the evilest person i know.

i couldn't tell you if reality continues after i die
i believe this is my reality, my conscience.
and your just apart of it.
or is the the other way around?
we cannot compare conscience.
we cannot compare potential universals (colors).

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I made you

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
egocentric delusions.....

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i am better than all of you!! i don't believe, i know. i don't think, i know. evolution made me superior throghout the ages, yet i look down on yall, smiling.

peace :weedman:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
I AM GOD

but so are all of you...so im no different, yet we're all so different.

seanzie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Sept 2010
I am energy.
you are energy.
god is energy.
I am you.
we are god.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I feel so inferior. I am the one beneath, the student, observer. I am under, wandering, watching in wonder. A piece of the puzzle, cog in the watch, a consumer. I am the child, I am the sheep.

And yet I feel superior, because I too am the artist. I too am above, the teacher, creator. I am over, standing, crafting in ability. The grand orchestrator, master of puppets, a producer. I am the parent, I am the shepherd.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
god is perfection
we all have varying degrees of 'perfection' within us but we definitely aren't all god

there is no good or evil, no light or dark, there is objectively productive and objectively unproductive...thats about it

but anyways you definitely aren't god. i like the way you put down your body and say it's just because you are a host. don't you think the body of god would be especially good looking? especially good body and strong? and especially smart? so no...you aren't god. or the antichrist. or anything

besides, i'm smarter than you

seanzie

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Sept 2010
The way the human eye perceives the way someones body looks has nothing to do with it. Strength is only a physical quality and intelligance level is an oppinion. We are all connected and one in the same including god.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Strength of mind and/or body is only a measurement of training.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
intelligence level is a lot more than an opinion

and if god were born in this world he would obviously be human. beyond that he would be the epitome of what a human should be. now if you said: i am smarter, better looking, and stronger than anyone i know....well then i'd believe you

if lucifer does come i expect him to be some sort of genius/model/athlete lol

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
and as far as "mental and physical training" go, i'm pretty sure with all the training in the world you guys couldn't be top level athletes. and with all the training in the world you will never be as good at basketball as micheal jordan was. or with all the mental training you would never be as much of a genius as einstein was

you kinda just have it or you dont

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
waygie a dit:
and as far as "mental and physical training" go, i'm pretty sure with all the training in the world you guys couldn't be top level athletes.

actually, considering that you don't really know any of us, it'd be fair to say that you very well might be wrong.

im training with the hardest workouts that exist to popular knowledge around me. if there are harder workouts, i may find them, but as of now, i am training the hardest of anyone that i know, and i would consider myself maybe not THE top level athlete, but A top level athlete, for sure. p90x is my warmup. i dont mean to "wank my ego" in your face, merely point out that you aren't king cheese.

who are you anyways? your opinion is not law,you said it yourself, you aren't god :lol: so as it were, you should probably stop confusing yourself and others with your "supremacy" stance.

"there is no good or evil, no light or dark, there is objectively productive and objectively unproductive...thats about it"

you are right that there is not good, nor evil, but then you go and contradict yourself.

there is only subjective un/productivity, because there is only subjective perception, and when everything we are talking about is based on perception, then everything is a subjective claim.

"besides, i'm smarter than you"

WTF are you talking about?

"and if god were born in this world he would obviously be human."

care to explain just HOW it is that THAT is obvious? actually dont bother if you are just going to attempt to respond in an "objective" manner. ( post-38881.html?f=39 )

"if lucifer does come i expect him to be some sort of genius/model/athlete lol"

so you take the bible literally?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
god is creation, and destruction. we were created by "god" (the creative force that manifests matter), and we will all die by "gods hands". we contain the ability to create, and also the ability to destroy. it is in this sense that we are in gods image. we carry out alot of "gods" work for "god", in fact, can one think of anything that is not in some way creative, or destructive? every thing we do is in this sense. and to be more accurate, it is subjectively both creative, AND destructive (and even more truely, it is neither). the subjective title of good or bad that one would award, is created by the person, and depends entirely on ones motives. one persons "good" is another persons "bad".

there is nothing that is not god

NOTHING, the concept, is NOT god. EVERYTHING, the concept, IS god.

we are all god. but subjectively no more or less than the earthworm we lay our foundations upon

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
everything we see is god, everything we think is god, our one consciousness is god. our bodies the temple
the fact that many of us are cut off from this god-head doesnt lessen their divinity