Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I Doser

Pier

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Août 2011
hi guys, surfing on the internet i've found that there are a lot of psichedelics musics called I doser, they're based on bineural tones but i wanted to ask if you have tryed this kind of music and the effects that you've felt.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
I have to admit I have never given the idoser thing a decent trial on myself.
But if meditation can stimulate your mind into higher states of consciousness (which it totally can) I see no reason why bineural tones wouldn't help.
There is absolutely no risk of overdosing on sound, provided it's not too loud of course. Give it a go and report back to us. It could potentially prove to be a valuable psychonautic tool.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i haven't tried i doser, yet i've tried some videos of that sort on youtube. i didn't like all of them, but some were really cool. i like the psychedelic fractal animations in spite of the fact that the sounds and the music don't always seem to be very fitting. but there is actually quite a bit of good stuff...anyway... in order to get a better understanding or so what i possibly would suggest you to do is to research a little bit and think about the idea/concept of "vibrations"... for example light and sound... that being said, i think not everybody would like that... personally i can say i can also enjoy watching at winamp visualisations for hours... in conclusion i would say maybe it can help at meditations or maybe especially at psychedelic meditations for some people... basically, i think the psychedelic potential of technology really has to be treated with a good portion of love and respect and also love and respect for yourself. i guess having respect for god is probably also somewhat elemental or so...
not sure what would be a good way of saying that....

peace

waleedi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
11 Jan 2015
There is absolutely no risk of overdosing on sound, provided it's not too loud of course. Give it a go and report back to us. It could potentially prove to be a valuable psychonautic tool.

Our excellent onlineccna preptraining programs willCisco CCNA 200-120 - pass-4surelead you to success in the We also offer latest passguide and with 100% success guarantee. Oursecurity+ practice test

Devanagari

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Avr 2014
Working or not working , the differrent Hz transmitted need a very good headphones or speakers for listen thewhile of top and bottom of the spectrum ... serotonin obtain some drugs effect but in dont think we can have similar contact of some's