Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to remove the stupid pink colors !!!

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
In your profile settings you can now remove the Pink colors -that we all hate so much- and use normal -and boring- variations in Green

In your profile settings you can now remove the Pink colors -that we all hate so much- and use normal -and boring- variations in Green

:arrow: You can send thank-you-PM's to Lennart 8)

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hey Lennart,

I think I found a bug. I changed the colorscheme immediately, very helpful, but for some topics the outline is horrible on my computer. The messages are all the way to the right, because the avatar of some users (for example 'skoeip') isn't resized to fit 80x80 or 100x100, but fills most of my screen. I didn't have this in the old colorscheme, so....

Another point: I don't know if it's bad or anything, but when you reply, some parts are still pink... Within the boring green that isn't looking good.

Thanks though, for getting rid of my pink-eye

Sjors

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
hey i see what you mean, i think i will be able to fix that,

but im affraid i wont be able to get rid of all the pink, some pink parts are for the whole site, and the forum green is only working on the forum, so they sometimes mix up

the good news is than, you are able to use more emoticons :)
:toimonster:

Dr. Leospace

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Yes, there are still some bugs in the 'boring green' theme, and especially the the big avatars can be quite annoying.
We are looking into it and work on some fixes. :idea:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The avatars are their normal size again, thanks!

What I meant with the pink stuff still there is that when you reply to a topic, the buttons for changing text: e.g. bold, italic, etc. are still in pink, as well as the title ("Post Reply"/"Plaats Reactie") and the border of the text fields. It would be really good if this were changed in something more harmonious...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I have the same problem again! HELP!

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
wel my avatar is stil way to big on my screen.