Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How often can Salvia be taken?

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
How often can Salvia be taken (Smoking method) without the individual building up a tolerance to it?

I can't seem to find an outline for this and I've read mixed reports from people about how many times they've used it but none seem to state how often the drug was taken.

Any advice would be greatly appreciiated. :)

G

Invité
If I'm correct you don't really build up a tollerance for Salvia.
Some even say it works better when you smoke more often.

I think you can do it every hour if you would want to do that :p

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
If I'm correct you don't really build up a tollerance for Salvia.

I think you can do it every hour if you would want to do that :p

Wow, I didn't know that, I was getting worried that I was doing it too often. Thanks for the information. :D

G

Invité
Haha, yeah I hear that a lot from people.

If you don't experience any "hangover" whatsoever you're bound to ask yourself: What the heck is the downside to all of this?

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Haha, yeah I hear that a lot from people.

If you don't experience any "hangover" whatsoever you're bound to ask yourself: What the heck is the downside to all of this?

Haha, too true, I was mainly worried about not being able to experience the amazing effects of the plant if I kept taking it regularly. I can trip the night away now. :mrgreen:

Siq

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Fev 2006
Yeah for me it resulted in a very low tollerance, that I've build up in about a year. At first I smoked extracts a lot, now plain leaves will do. The counter-tollreant effect is very pleasurable and I have never been let down by the effects of Salvia, not even after doing it twice, thrice a week for a month or so.

There is however a short tollerant time period of about half an hour to an hour. So I woulnd't advice smoking SD more than 24 times in one day, for the result may get lower :)

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Siq a dit:
There is however a short tollerant time period of about half an hour to an hour. So I woulnd't advice smoking SD more than 24 times in one day, for the result may get lower :)

Once or twice a week will do me just fine, I have to work at some point. :mrgreen:

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007

That's my case... I smoked salvia 6 times in 3 days with always the same doses, and the trip kept getting stronger each time (I fell unconscious the last time, and almost fell down a hill... fortunately my friend catched me and threw me in the grass ^^)... i dont remember anything except a few images from my trips... next time i get some salvia ill smoke less, maybe then I'll remember my trip...

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Psychoid a dit:

That's my case... I smoked salvia 6 times in 3 days with always the same doses, and the trip kept getting stronger each time (I fell unconscious the last time, and almost fell down a hill... fortunately my friend catched me and threw me in the grass ^^)... i dont remember anything except a few images from my trips... next time i get some salvia ill smoke less, maybe then I'll remember my trip...
seeing the stories on lady s I can very much imagine it's worth it to try and remember your trip!

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Well thanks for the advice guys, the trips certainly took some interesting turns through out the prolonged use of x10, especially when I started experimenting with a blindfold. The last two were real mind blowers, my first experiences were mainly open eye visuals but taking away all vision of the material world sent me on some really amazing out of body spiritual journeys. Salvia certainly has lived up to what I read about it in the months leading up to using it.